Thread: how much is too much

Richer than youll ever be witch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to big bad g For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (16-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by big bad g View Post
    Richer than youll ever be witch
    Money doesn't buy happiness.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (16-01-15), Catriona (16-01-15), Jiberjabber (15-01-15)

Rachel i would beg to differ.i know what its like to be skint .yes my family always made me happy .but trust me no better feeling than money.if i want a new house ill get it a new car merc bm range porsche ill get it .and are you telling me your doing fucking for a job because you like it and not the money to retire back home in romania in your 50000 euro palace .and live the life of queen rachel.come on rachel i dont care what your reply is or if i get fucked off here again .but money can make you happy .keep sucking rachel youve just earned enough for a gold toilet roll holder for your palace

Rachel i would beg to differ.i know what its like to be skint .yes my family always made me happy .but trust me no better feeling than money.if i want a new house ill get it a new car merc bm range porsche ill get it .and are you telling me your doing fucking for a job because you like it and not the money to retire back home in romania in your 50000 euro palace .and live the life of queen rachel.come on rachel i dont care what your reply is or if i get fucked off here again .but money can make you happy .keep sucking rachel youve just earned enough for a gold toilet roll holder for your palace
    I don't want to know the story of your life. If I have to listen to the above blah blah I charge for it !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (16-01-15)

I apologige to you zilch and anyone else i offended with my language bar the witch lol .im a nice guy really .im surprised im still able to post this lol .wakey wakey mods rachels calling lol .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to big bad g For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (16-01-15)

Reviews

I would consider myself wealthy,I would also think at no point in my life has Money ever brought me happiness that lasted for any amount of time,and to be honest I would think I would be really shallow if it had.Comfort,yeah money has got me that,but true happiness?,not me anyway.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Catriona (16-01-15), Jiberjabber (15-01-15), Meursault (15-01-15), Quietman121 (15-01-15), Rachel Divine (15-01-15), sixfourblond (15-01-15), Stephanie (15-01-15), tom sand (15-01-15)

money doesnt make us happy. what money affords us makes us happy. but it is a dangerous happiness, for what happens when the money dries up?
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (15-01-15), slavetoyou (18-01-15), Stephanie (15-01-15)

Everybodies different .im just honest

Reviews

I apologige to you zilch and anyone else i offended with my language bar the witch lol .im a nice guy really .im surprised im still able to post this lol .wakey wakey mods rachels calling lol .
    You're losing perspective now. Stop focusing so hard on insulting Rachel. Take a breather.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (16-01-15), big bad g (15-01-15)

Meursault that would be one hell of a blow out if my readies dried up lol .but ya never know

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast