Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wrap up ladies..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SweetGrace View Post
    Same as when we die and offer our organs to someone that doesn't appreciate them
    Well it would be the same,only if we were shot as we ate in a field somewhere and then our organs were taken.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Well it would be the same,only if we were shot as we ate in a field somewhere and then our organs were taken.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Why ''only if''?

Reviews

Why ''only if''?
    Well Unless you think Peacock carry donor cards and only when they die their feathers are donated by fellow peacock to make dresses they are not exactly the same,hence the 'if'

Reviews

Make sure you put on the heating this evening

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Is your pm box full already with offers, I'll loose faith in my fellow man if it wasn't
    ) it is but I can gige up some offers if u are willing to do it
    Play and don't regret !
    Belfast today and tomorrow !

Well Unless you think Peacock carry donor cards and only when they die their feathers are donated by fellow peacock to make dresses they are not exactly the same,hence the 'if'
    We all have a role in our life......and many grow thousands of them just for their feathers.
    Same when we cut pigs,turkey and so on,it is because they have the ''role'' of feeding us

Reviews

We all have a role in our life......and many grow thousands of them just for their feathers.
    Same when we cut pigs,turkey and so on,it is because they have the ''role'' of feeding us
    SweetGrace I was so impressed with your profile that I wanted to tickle your feathers............then I noticed you only like a younger cock........ so....so...so disappointed !!

Reviews

Yo mean It's cause we decide that is their role,have you ever considered their feelings in this?
    I am going out now for a bacon roll,we will continue this debate apon my return!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

SweetGrace (14-01-15)

Yo mean It's cause we decide that is their role,have you ever considered their feelings in this?
    I am going out now for a bacon roll,we will continue this debate apon my return!
    Ha Ha enjoy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetGrace For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (14-01-15)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast