Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: i nearly won the X factor

1. Cool Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Seems you forgotten about your wife sue behind bars........you swine.

And it would seem you have forgotten about your husband to be who happens to be behind bars Now you'll be coming running to uncle JR when the money dries up. I'll be good enough for you then. I know a few bent cops who could be influenced by me. So if you keep me sweet you will see your Clint sooner than you expected

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    And it would seem you have forgotten about your husband to be who happens to be behind bars Now you'll be coming running to uncle JR when the money dries up. I'll be good enough for you then. I know a few bent cops who could be influenced by me. So if you keep me sweet you will see your Clint sooner than you expected
    Howdy partner! she been my little Sugar Plum Dumplin once a week for a long time now. old clint didn,t seem that keen on sharing good to see ya JR, time to make money and have fun

Hot Lizzy Guest

You don't think that i can't cross a few palms with silver then????

I can have my congigals with him and a few of the other guys as a Christmas pressie for the boys and staff - could be lots of fun - and think of that nick - hes out of clink and he could of had some of the real stuff instead of his usual.......

Gang Bang Bitch rape......still i hear thats how he likes it now.

T.hee old dot has got so much money that she could buy the massuds out and ian beale - hes my hero ian beal great character - so do tell who are all these people hiding behind all the alias's. wanna play who are you...........i dont have a clue but it could be fun to see if we can work out who they are.

Ron n reg..........i got no idea but thanks for writing with your e-mail - hope you read what the scum wrote........ also to all those of you that wanted to see the mail - very strange - i dont quite understand how the account has been closed down but if its down to you pat due to what was written thank you.........would love to know.

LET MY CLINT GO FREE.........PLEASE I WANT TO MARRY HIM CHRISTMAS DAY IN MY JEANS AND A COWGIRL SHIRT AND OF COURSE A J.R. HAT YEAH HA........ RIDE EM COWBOY - WHICH REMINDS ME WHERE IS MY RODEO MAN THESE DAYS I MISS HIM.

XXXXXXXXXX The Hot One.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	7841  

I can be your rodeo guy Elizabeth. You can do bronco with me anytime. A good old fashioned cowboy wedding sounds good. Ill do my best to get out of jail before that. Prison Break is on at 10 so Ill get some ideas from there. I done it once when I was in Alcatraz.

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    thats a good girl you were always one of my favorites do ya think my clothes smell zoesavicha? You av a machine dont you luv? Sure i can soak in your bath while you work i need you to hide this suitcase, it has a er....."present" ..... in it so dont be mouthing off about it, darlin. i,ll be home late, dont wait up
    Thanks for being so kind that i m on your favorites,but i dont want to be favorite,i want to be the only one,well....at least first one.
    Your clothes smell a bit roi,but i am having a constant flue,it s winter at the end,so we can wash them in spring. My bath was a bit busy,my lesbian fling was sitting in it,as i always like em clean,and washed and nice smelling. But now when you out i wont need her any more,.....if u practice on your tongue skills
    So what am i going to get in that suitcase this year as er...."present"?......do i have to hide it as well?

Ok,be home late,but dinner is going to be cold,so no point for me cooking,you can eat one left from last nite,cold is cold.......and don't wake me if you horny`......just slide it in and be gentle
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    i want to be the only one,well...first one. now you out i wont need her any more,.....if u practice on your tongue skills
    So what am i going to get in that suitcase this year as er...."present"?......do i have to hide it as well? and don't wa ke me if you horny`.
    ello precious look i brought you some flowers dont worry about the IN MEMORY OF card on them, the.....er........florist .....er...made a cock up... Yeh, a cock up babe, i,d luv a strong drink thanks. A LITTLE BIRDY TOLD ME J.R EWING BEEN FLIRTING WITH YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH? lets just push your face into your xmas dinner, see if it helps you remember

7. Default

Of course I was flirting with Anna. I always have time for young sexy women Good to see you back on Eastenders Nick

Im loving your new avatar Elizabeth. Ive come over all giddy now.

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    ello precious look i brought you some flowers dont worry about the IN MEMORY OF card on them, the.....er........florist .....er...made a cock up... Yeh, a cock up babe, i,d luv a strong drink thanks. A LITTLE BIRDY TOLD ME J.R EWING BEEN FLIRTING WITH YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH? lets just push your face into your xmas dinner, see if it helps you remember
    Hello,darling,emmm,yeahhh......i did acceepted his position for the secretary job,but i was afraid to tell you after you confessed how did u killed that Red Cock,so i just wanted to save his life,and as for being a secretary,i am just doing my job,so........i dunno,i m confused.............

We did not had sex,i promise,i m in Eastenders,he s in Dallas,and plane tickets so expensive and recession now,so youre safe

Of course I was flirting with Anna. I always have time for young sexy women Good to see you back on Eastenders Nick
    Ou, Mr Ewing,please don't sack me,i will try not to mix my private life with job,and ll sort this out,i want to keep my job.....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast