Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: i nearly won the X factor

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    My bath was a bit busy,my lesbian fling was sitting in it,as i always like em clean,and washed and nice smelling.

So what am i going to get in that suitcase this year as er...."present"?......do i have to hide it as well?
    Yip I agree. I always like my lesbians clean, and washed and nice smelling and funnily enough I keep them in the bath as well.

I don’t know what’s in the suitcase but it can’t be any worse then what Kat had in her suitcase in that competition.

And what’s this about nick killing a red cock? He’s not talking about me is he as he’s been trying to choke the chicken since he was knee high to Dots ashtray
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Yip I agree. I always like my lesbians clean, and washed and nice smelling and funnily enough I keep them in the bath as well.

I don’t know what’s in the suitcase but it can’t be any worse then what Kat had in her suitcase in that competition.

And what’s this about nick killing a red cock? He’s not talking about me is he as he’s been trying to choke the chicken since he was knee high to Dots ashtray
    Actually i was soaking her in bath,she been cheating on me somewhere around town,so i just wanted to get that dirt off her....

There s the Red Cock storry,i was hiding under the table making this foootage with a camera phone at the time,quality is not the best,but i tried......
    YouTube - Nick Tells Den that He beat Reg Cox to death
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Actually i was soaking her in bath,she been cheating on me somewhere around town,so i just wanted to get that dirt off her....

There s the Red Cock storry,i was hiding under the table making this foootage with a camera phone at the time,quality is not the best,but i tried......
    YouTube - Nick Tells Den that He beat Reg Cox to death
    I understand now, sorry, my mistake. God that clip of Eastenders takes me back, you had a camera phone before they were even invented
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Emmm,i m working for C.I.A,don't blow my secret ur litle,smart cock!!!

Emmm,i m working for C.I.A,don't blow my secret ur litle,smart cock!!!
    Does CIA stand for

Cute
    Irresistible
    Anna

And the IFSC stand for

I
    Fancy
    Some
    Chicken ?

Shhhhhhhh..........
    CockInside
    Anna

Shhhhhhhh..........
    CockInside
    Anna
    Why are we whispering? I want the world to know I’ve got the best digs in the world and you ain’t getting me out for love nor money

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456