Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Kids in posted Images / Videos!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default Kids in posted Images / Videos!!

    People seem to forget this is an adult website and as such I strongly feel that videos and images of anyone under 18 has no place on these forums.
    It's actually against the site rules yet time and time again you see them being posted, cop the fuck on, keep them off this site


    Photographs / Images / Videos
    No pictures / images / videos should be posted which contain children(under 18s). No pictures / images or videos should be posted which contain animals and humans (especially naked) which appear to be of a sexual nature. If you are found to be posting any such pictures / images or videos you will be infracted or banned, possibly permanently.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    dr love (10-01-15), Fran Tick (10-01-15), johnb59 (10-01-15), lildick (10-01-15), Melindablondey (11-01-15), Yummyasslicker (11-01-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    backseat driving again I see


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserannabel taylor (10-01-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    backseat driving again I see
    When you see a video of a little girl doing an icebucket challenge on an escort website you know there's a problem with some peoples ethics..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Yummyasslicker (11-01-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default








  8. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post






    is that some sort of encryption software youre using, and only 3 other people have the codes from the site?
    oh yeah it is! I have (well had) one but loss tit unfortunately


  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    is that some sort of encryption software youre using, and only 3 other people have the codes from the site?
    oh yeah it is! I have (well had) one but loss tit unfortunately
    Allow me to use my secret 1,048 bit encryption decode key.

    The message translates as "Fuck a sheep, fuck a dog, fuck a sheep, fuck a dog".

    ... maybe it's morse code
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 10-01-15 at 21:07.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Allow me to use my secret 1,048 bit encryption decode key.

    The message translates as "Fuck a sheep, fuck a dog, fuck a sheep, fuck a dog".

    ... maybe it's morse code
    oh I found mine, what it actually says is 'fuck this and fuck that, the sheep and dog respectively'

    Still no idea how it relates to the thread though
    Last edited by funlover12; 10-01-15 at 21:30. Reason: no wait the rule anon quoted said about beastiality too, so must be something to do with that, SH being all...


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    People seem to forget this is an adult website and as such I strongly feel that videos and images of anyone under 18 has no place on these forums.
    It's actually against the site rules yet time and time again you see them being posted, cop the fuck on, keep them off this site


    Photographs / Images / Videos
    No pictures / images / videos should be posted which contain children(under 18s). No pictures / images or videos should be posted which contain animals and humans (especially naked) which appear to be of a sexual nature. If you are found to be posting any such pictures / images or videos you will be infracted or banned, possibly permanently.
    people do forget and mean no harm by doing so, once mentioned they realise their mistake and remove them or get the mods to do so.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (10-01-15), Jiberjabber (10-01-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Totally agree with you honey.


    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    People seem to forget this is an adult website and as such I strongly feel that videos and images of anyone under 18 has no place on these forums.
    It's actually against the site rules yet time and time again you see them being posted, cop the fuck on, keep them off this site


    Photographs / Images / Videos
    No pictures / images / videos should be posted which contain children(under 18s). No pictures / images or videos should be posted which contain animals and humans (especially naked) which appear to be of a sexual nature. If you are found to be posting any such pictures / images or videos you will be infracted or banned, possibly permanently.

    I hold my hands up when I did it once without any malice or intention to cause any harm when this kid was on the X factor he was just so good doing a Jackson number. But I agree with you both, kids should not be put up on this site or any other sites such as this for any reason and even though just once, I will not do it again.

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    people do forget and mean no harm by doing so, once mentioned they realise their mistake and remove them or get the mods to do so.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (10-01-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    people do forget and mean no harm by doing so, once mentioned they realise their mistake and remove them or get the mods to do so.
    Guilty.

    I posted an imitation/spoof Baroque painting by Latvian artist Arthur Berzinsh a while back. The painting was a naked lady laying belly down and blowing bubbles through one of those little bubble stick and ring things ... with her ass ... helped on by a bunch of cherubs. I thought it was funny, it wasn't meant to offend and I hadn't considered how it could be misconstrued.

    Hindsight is always 20/20
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 11-01-15 at 00:06.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •