Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How do i ask this question without hurting his feeling?

Reviews

ask him, then smile widely and tell him you got a mind like sieve

Reviews

Don't worry too much on it, Just keep calling him love, babe or honey or whatever

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    How do I ask a guy I got to know and met up with about 7 or 8 times and known about 5 months what his name is? (of course he has told it to me but I forgot it)

He knows I am dyslexic but I really don’t wish to hurt his feelings as I was a little overwhelmed when I saw how happy he was to see me after he drove 60 mils to come and look after me as I have a bad cold for the past few days, I was also very surprised the way in which he greeted me as his face was so loved up and I was met with an amazing cuddle and kiss, when in fact I was going for the mate kiss on the cheek and slight hug. Loll

The poor thing didn’t get a winks sleep last night as he spent the night stocking by body and kissing my neck, back, shoulder while whispering sweet words into my ear, I mean this went on the whole night and early hours (well you get the picture). So he had to drive 60 mils back, went to work this morning without any sleep whatsoever and the poor crater had a very important meeting at 8am.

How the fuck am I going to ask him his name without wiping that loved up smile off his face!
    I can’t ask his friends as he is here for work and he don’t like to hang out with his work mates and most of the time when we have met up its just us chatting and having a laugh together.

Lady Von Teese
    The question is... do you want him to be all loved up? Or would it serve as a bit of a reality check?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Gobshite (10-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    The question is... do you want him to be all loved up? Or would it serve as a bit of a reality check?
    I reckon I can't remember your name is a great reality check

Names, such a problem. I've one client who said his name was Peter the first time, Rodger the second and Paul the third. Gentlemen...remember your alias
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Clueless (10-01-15), Curvaceous Kate (10-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by hamish View Post
    Don't worry too much on it, Just keep calling him love, babe or honey or whatever
    or gobshite. could have been me? or could it?

Reviews

Wow.............This guy wasn't a client
    (Not knowing his name would have been humorous...hence the initially replies with a tongue in cheek reply)

Mystified as to how a non client whose name wasn't known would be staying overnight with ANYONE (Not just the OP) ,kissing necks,backs,shoulders etc when his name wasn't known.............surely that's is the preserve of a one night stand .

None of our business some might say.
    But when its publically posted and thrown in front of us to read ,is it a crime to voice an opinion/curiosity?

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (10-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I reckon I can't remember your name is a great reality check

Names, such a problem. I've one client who said his name was Peter the first time, Rodger the second and Paul the third. Gentlemen...remember your alias
    He should have stuck with the tried and tested John Smith rather than trying to be so individual .

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Wow.............This guy wasn't a client
    (Not knowing his name would have been humorous...hence the initially replies with a tongue in cheek reply)

Mystified as to how a non client whose name wasn't known would be staying overnight with ANYONE (Not just the OP) ,kissing necks,backs,shoulders etc when his name wasn't known.............surely that's is the preserve of a one night stand .

None of our business some might say.
    But when its publically posted and thrown in front of us to read ,is it a crime to voice an opinion/curiosity?
    I have to admit that if I met someone in the 'real' world that I wanted to date or get to know better, the first thing I would do would be to put his name in my phone so I could keep in touch. I'm quite puzzled as to what LVT did put in her phone instead... Could it be 'hunky monkey' or 'blue eyes' or something like that?

Maybe the way forward is to give him an affectionate name instead, like 'lover boy' and then he won't have to know

This thread hasn't been very pleasant to read I have to say and it needn't have got so bitchy. LVT, next time you omit a vital bit of info, as in the guy is not a client, just say 'oops! Sorry, I should have said, it's a guy I met in a bar' etc. I do remember you saying you had 3 dates all in the same hotel bar once and didn't know what to do with the dilemma, so it was always possibly not a client, but still best to confirm that at the start, as it's a natural response to believe it would be one.

I hope you get better soon.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 10-01-15 at 09:41.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

It's too late now he's already reading this and is brokenhearted and in complete tears!!

Jesus wept, get a grip

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (10-01-15), Rachel Divine (10-01-15), slavetoyou (10-01-15)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast