Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: No Shower was Offered!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    What a ridiculous comment.
    i dont think so,if you think irish men are dirty,i am irish and vary clean,and i am shure most off the men that go to see you are irish.??

Reviews

i all ways turn up as clean as a whistle
    and with man perfume on, not deodorant i always wear deodorant,man perfume
    alot girls i see dont even ask about showering tho

Reviews

You fooled me...

My return clients are lovely, i obviously don't accept all clients back to see me, only the clean, respectful, hygienic, Gents.

On that note, i'm off for a shower
    that ok sophie,just not all irish men are dirty relax

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    she s right. a fresh spray of some nasty lynx over sweat an a new application of hair gel isnt a shower. some lads wud suffocate u not to mention embarrass u on a trip away. it d make u wish the pubs were full of smokers again 2 cover the pong.
    I myself use just a little hint of deodorant, the same with aftershave, men in general just use too much and if you put it over stale sweat then its a recipe for disaster. I knew one guy that used butter as hair gel, that's true

Reviews

Not you, silly
    I feel my ears burning again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    If its not offered then I always ask.
    I would do the same if i wasn't offered one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

8. Default

Imagine what it would think of you asked if you could have a bath!

Particularly when water charges coming this will definitely be a no no

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by A Very Important Person View Post
    Imagine what it would think of you asked if you could have a bath!

Particularly when water charges coming this will definitely be a no no
    I would think you would have to book at least an hours appointment for that,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    that ok sophie,just not all irish men are dirty relax
    The worst experience I had was when I was working in Cheltenham in England. This guy turns up and has a shower, then puts his clothes back on. As he is taking his pants off I notice a real obvious brown stain. I asked him if he had ever washed them (I know not very subtle) but he then told me he was allergic to detergent, so washed them in water alone. I suggested to him it was time to replace them.

He also could not use shower gel, so he didn't smell too fresh either and then I noticed he was sweating like a pig and he then informed me his body thermometer was broken and he tended to sweat a lot. My quilt was drenched by the time he left.

I was in two minds on if I should ask him to leave or not, but I was compromised by the fact that it was not him deliberately being difficult or unhygienic as much as not thinking beyond his allergies. I must add he was probably the most intelligent man I have ever met too. A real boffin, but sadly not so hot on the social skills.

I'm afraid I wouldn't meet him again though, even if I was still back in Cheltenham.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    The worst experience I had was when I was working in Cheltenham in England. This guy turns up and has a shower, then puts his clothes back on. As he is taking his pants off I notice a real obvious brown stain. I asked him if he had ever washed them (I know not very subtle) but he then told me he was allergic to detergent, so washed them in water alone. I suggested to him it was time to replace them.

He also could not use shower gel, so he didn't smell too fresh either and then I noticed he was sweating like a pig and he then informed me his body thermometer was broken and he tended to sweat a lot. My quilt was drenched by the time he left.

I was in two minds on if I should ask him to leave or not, but I was compromised by the fact that it was not him deliberately being difficult or unhygienic as much as not thinking beyond his allergies. I must add he was probably the most intelligent man I have ever met too. A real boffin, but sadly not so hot on the social skills.

I'm afraid I wouldn't meet him again though, even if I was still back in Cheltenham.
    A gentleman with a high IQ then Kate, Maybe he took your advice and is clean as a whistle now, a totally different guy, well maybe not

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast