Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: guilty -clint eastwood

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Dont you go worrying your pretty little head hun.

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    REMEMBER YOUR CONFESSION MR EASTWOOD

we have now receive fresh evidence from a certain mister theh*ghwayman that you are THE BIGGEST IMPOSTER HERE AND HAVING BEEN USING AN ALIAS!!!!

and i believed him so i,ve rewritten your confession and RE-SIGNED IT FOR YOU

what indeed about your rights mr east clintwood

You have the right to remain silent but anything you do say will be taken down, ripped up and shoved down your scrawny little throat until you choke to death. Gene Hunt, Chapter 1, verse 2

He doesnt have the power to do anything, there is only one boss here that can do anything and is known in these parts as Patricia queen of hearts - one of your smooth talking lines and she should be putty in your hands - ignore him he is full of talk -

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    He doesnt have the power to do anything, there is only one boss here that can do anything and is known in these parts as Patricia queen of hearts - one of your smooth talking lines and she should be putty in your hands - ignore him he is full of talk -
    OK miss brolly knickers if that skirt was any higher I could see what you had for breakfast.

I do believe you have something illegal in your procession which warrants a search i do believe

BEND OVER AND TOUCH YOUR TOES MISS

thats right.....now i,m going to fit my police probe......thats right.....

hmmmmmmmm....

thats right..........ahhhhhhh......

oh miss hot lizzy i dont think youve enjoyed a police search as much as this one

Its one thing arresting me Gene. But leave my Elizabeth alone. Ill come quietly as long as you keep your grubby hands off her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123