Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Treated Like Kings

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    you seem to be well respected around here too
    lol I wouldnt say that but hey whatever.

Ill take it.
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    lol I wouldnt say that but hey whatever.

Ill take it.
    Westside.
    Sorry I shouldn't have said it either, my mistake, wrong guy..sorry

Quote Originally Posted by hamish View Post
    I notice on here that the older guys like anon361 and James Cork are treated like kings around here
    They're advice is very useful and gratefully appreciated but newbies are ignored and treated like peasants, does our input matter, will we ever be in the same league as these extraordinary gentlemen I doubt it
    Grow up! They pay to see ladies like me and you although they'd have you prefer to believe they are different!

Quote Originally Posted by Xman69 View Post
    Grow up! They pay to see ladies like me and you although they'd have you prefer to believe they are different!
    Corkie's too miserable he loves the auld freebee ....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

They are experienced gentlemen folk but their money is the same as anyone's else's I would think Hamish

Reviews

and how did you come to that conclusion, can you back it up with something to substantiate your claim, no, didn't think so

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    They are experienced gentlemen folk but their money is the same as anyone's else's I would think Hamish
    Its not all about money and if you think it is your in the wrong place,,,normal people value the opinions of and like to learn from the experiences of others,,,respect here like anywhere else is earned,,,

There are many many occasions where long established members argue, offend and act like idiots/children/wankers and but at the end of the day you go to any of them with a problem small or large and they'll do their best to help,,,regardless of who you are.

They are respected but treated differently? Not so much,,,if anything get away with a lot less than newbies,,,just have a look at how many bans they have received in their time here,,,if you need examples you don't need to look that far back

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

anon361 (11-01-15), Clyde (11-01-15), SmallHorn (12-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Its not all about money and if you think it is your in the wrong place,,,normal people value the opinions of and like to learn from the experiences of others,,,respect here like anywhere else is earned,,,

There are many many occasions where long established members argue, offend and act like idiots/children/wankers and but at the end of the day you go to any of them with a problem small or large and they'll do their best to help,,,regardless of who you are.

They are respected but treated differently? Not so much,,,if anything get away with a lot less than newbies,,,just have a look at how many bans they have received in their time here,,,if you need examples you don't need to look that far back
    What? Are you on something? Ask the ladies here if it's not all about the money!! Wise up!! And being regularly banned doesn't relate to anything dear oh dear!!😄

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617