Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: this is how to attract women ??? the girls opinions ??

Blog Entries

Love

No he is the same guy you are thinking of honey, and if he had sex with 3000 he was either on drugs or paid a hell of a lot of money for the girls to do so. Loll

Happy New Year honey

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    is he the same guy they were trying to stop coming here...think he was saying some very derogatory things about women?? maybe a different person...
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Meursault (06-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    is he the same guy they were trying to stop coming here...think he was saying some very derogatory things about women?? maybe a different person...
    no that was one of his employess of this company real social dynamics the ginger cunt said he shagged a stripper when she wasn't into it ? basically raped her and said it to a whole crowd at a seminar ?? it was then taking down from youtube but hes still going strong ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    No he is the same guy you are thinking of honey, and if he had sex with 3000 he was either on drugs or paid a hell of a lot of money for the girls to do so. Loll

Happy New Year honey

Lady Von Teese
    I dunno in his videos there pretty amateur looking not staged looking it really seems to work which is the amazing thing ??? like screaming at polish girl I know you !!! wtf ???? girls really love dickheads theirs no other explanation ??

Blog Entries

Some girls may like dick head honey but us ladies have got better things to do and spend our time on and if you where to watch some of his other vids then you would see he talks a hell of a lot about his knowledge of street girls and their pimps plus the way they treat these type of girls, so maybe that is where he is getting this information from and meeting these types of girls when he is out on the town too as he is bound to run into a few of them when he is out clubbing too out of the 3000 he paid for.

This dick head only gives both men and women a really bad name!

His is a prick, I will love to Tango slap!!! Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    I dunno in his videos there pretty amateur looking not staged looking it really seems to work which is the amazing thing ??? like screaming at polish girl I know you !!! wtf ???? girls really love dickheads theirs no other explanation ??
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 06-01-15 at 01:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Some girls may like dick head honey but us ladies have got better things to do and spend our time on and if you where to watch some of his other vids then you would see he talks a hell of a lot about his knowledge of street girls and their pimps plus the way they treat these type of girls, so maybe that is where he is getting this information from and meeting these types of girls when he is out on the town too as he is bound to run into a few of them when he is out clubbing too out of the 3000 he paid for.

This dick head only gives both men and women a really bad name!

His is a prick, I will love to Tango slap!!! Loll

Lady Von Teese
    without a doubt but then saying is so true nice guys finish last

Blog Entries

Dont you know the saying honey, you can have 10 pence in your pocket or a million pounds in your pocket but you cant buy the important things in life. And for me personally, I love the nice guy over the dick head any day, same goes for the geeky guys with brains too as knowledge is so sexy. I find them more of a turn on then some pretty boy just full of bullshit!

I find it funny when guys sent me their photos (I never ever ask for photos) thinking they will have me drooling all over them and be offering them free booking, of I do, but only in their dreams as they sleep. Loll

I am only interested in real people in all walks of my life. so much more fun to be around.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    without a doubt but then saying is so true nice guys finish last

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Meursault (06-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I agree, if guys keep thinking it's all about looks they are going to be sorely disappointed, women aren't as shallow as us men, they can actually see themselves with a less attractive guy as they see attractiveness differently than we do.
    Confidence (although it too is a fine line) can be very attractive
    There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeusEX For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (06-01-15)

Reviews

from what someone said earlier I started looking for vids to find to see if he did and I came across this one, turns out its got alot of good advice and from other PA style net threads Ive seen over the years which were fairly shit (not that I needed any advice)
    this guy is the best, no the usual treat women like crap approach, hes kind of like my game tbh, anyway guys watch this one, even just the first 30min, so much good advice, follow it ffs

Last edited by funlover12; 06-01-15 at 05:25.

Priceless Really,

But you have to hand it to him!

do men actually pay to listen to this guy.......such a shallow existence
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast