Thread: Anyone else bothered ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    it does seem 2 b getting worse. some appartments its like Connolly station outside the bedroom door. but ive never met another client in the same appartment. talk about a horn killer. hard 2 take a chance on any1 new lately esp if they start directing u 2 one of the usual haunts.
    Yeah I thought I was doing a good thing going outta town but like you say a lot of girls seem to be working from the one area of town, in one such case over the holidays the girl even came to the window naked from the waist up (not very discreet at all) to guide me in to her apartment and with me being a mix of nervous and confused I was having trouble with her directions and she was getting more and more angry all the time and then to crown it all off she attracted another client in the street and you had to walk past a really busy bar on the day before Christmas Eve... i left early returned home and rang the girl I should have done to begin with best choice I'd made all day her apartment was really discreet and she was everything the girl before wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    Yeah I thought I was doing a good thing going outta town but like you say a lot of girls seem to be working from the one area of town, in one such case over the holidays the girl even came to the window naked from the waist up (not very discreet at all) to guide me in to her apartment and with me being a mix of nervous and confused I was having trouble with her directions and she was getting more and more angry all the time and then to crown it all off she attracted another client in the street and you had to walk past a really busy bar on the day before Christmas Eve... i left early returned home and rang the girl I should have done to begin with best choice I'd made all day her apartment was really discreet and she was everything the girl before wasn't.

Naked from the waist up? Holy moly. You know I hate to say this but don't you think that might have been a good time to duck? I think perhaps that would have been an indication of her attitude to discretion and professionalism.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (06-01-15), zoozoozoo (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Naked from the waist up? Holy moly. You know I hate to say this but don't you think that might have been a good time to duck? I think perhaps that would have been an indication of her attitude to discretion and professionalism.
    Yes lucy that would have been the time, but then I had traveled for over two hours and paid taxi fares etc. just to get that far... But now I've experienced it and learnt the hard way I can promise you never again not even if I travel by limousine, on the bright side she did give me a a refund of 50% when I cut the appointment short by half, but I did ask for it.

The newer ladies need to wise up a bit in my opinion. A lot a blame is put on clients for this and that these days. I've had ladies loose their temper with me over directions and not being discreet. I also about 4 years ago had a girl literally come down to street level and wait outside the apartment block door with phone to her ear blurting out where to find her.. I just hug up and left.. then she had the audacity to say i was a trouble maker. Co habitation.. for whatever reason ladies.. sorry its off putting and you need to realise this. You also need to realise that just because we live in or near the Dublin it does not mean we know the area like the back of our hands. Same as just because you are from whatever country you are from.. it does not mean you know every square centimetre of the place.

Ladies your livelyhoods are at stake especially this year with these (stupid and very narrowminded) laws about to come in.

So a bit of patiance and understanding from all of you and I'm sure the guys who are regular punters will return the same to you. We all need each other here

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALoverOfBoobs For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (06-01-15), willie wacker (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by ALoverOfBoobs View Post
    The newer ladies need to wise up a bit in my opinion. A lot a blame is put on clients for this and that these days. I've had ladies loose their temper with me over directions and not being discreet. I also about 4 years ago had a girl literally come down to street level and wait outside the apartment block door with phone to her ear blurting out where to find her.. I just hug up and left.. then she had the audacity to say i was a trouble maker. Co habitation.. for whatever reason ladies.. sorry its off putting and you need to realise this. You also need to realise that just because we live in or near the Dublin it does not mean we know the area like the back of our hands. Same as just because you are from whatever country you are from.. it does not mean you know every square centimetre of the place.

Ladies your livelyhoods are at stake especially this year with these (stupid and very narrowminded) laws about to come in.

So a bit of patiance and understanding from all of you and I'm sure the guys who are regular punters will return the same to you. We all need each other here
    I was thinking about dublin or cork for a short break maybe in March if I can but these events kinda scare me a bit especially now, surely guys should be treated with the same respect and discretion that the girls themselves would like

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

ALoverOfBoobs (05-01-15)