Thread: Anyone else bothered ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    Exactly... Or even worst a relative
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    Luckily I've never met another client in the same apartment. Had an occasion where the girl made sure the coast was clear before letting me leave the bedroom. But didn't mind that, as last thing you'd want is to run into someone you knew also having a punt.
    Ya I was leaving an appartment when their was people outside and she would not put out until they had gone and her friend came out and we all had a chat until the coast was clear, nice touch

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ya I was leaving an appartment when their was people outside and she would not put out until they had gone and her friend came out and we all had a chat until the coast was clear, nice touch
    I was a regular with a girl who was considerate like that... Even tho she lived on her own she'd always make sure the communal hallway was clear before she'd let me leave... It's nice to have someone care about those little things, it shows real professionalism I think and I always feel safe and secure with someone who looks like they know what they're doing, those were happy times.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (05-01-15)