Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New here

  1. Default New here

    Hi all, new to posting here, been a lurker a while.
    Somewhat of a now and again customer. Like nice girls who can do the GFE well.

    Outside Newry

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Maybe you should post your request the clients request section honey with a little more detail like when, how long and a little about what type of GFE your looking for as all girls or ladies may not offer all services.

    Happy hunting
    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by bigJay123 View Post
    Hi all, new to posting here, been a lurker a while.
    Somewhat of a now and again customer. Like nice girls who can do the GFE well.

    Outside Newry
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (04-01-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Maybe you should post your request the clients request section honey with a little more detail like when, how long and a little about what type of GFE your looking for as all girls or ladies may not offer all services.

    Happy hunting
    Lady Von Teese
    LVT i am going to follow you
    on these threads talk to me

  5. Default

    Thanks LVT

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    LVT you want to hate me
    thats fine
    i am still your friend any time
    babe night

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    LVT you want to hate me
    thats fine
    i am still your friend any time
    babe night
    i am still your freind

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,705
    Reviews
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    LVT i am going to follow you
    on these threads talk to me
    You need to stop now that harassment.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The edge of cyber space
    Posts
    144
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigJay123 View Post
    Hi all, new to posting here, been a lurker a while.
    Somewhat of a now and again customer. Like nice girls who can do the GFE well.

    Outside Newry
    Welcome mate. It's not always like this.............
    The above post, and many post on e-i, is for humour and myrth and therefore cannot be taken as intelligent or well grammatically/factually engineered.

    This man is not clever

  10. Default

    Jerks are sadly a part of life

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Welcome in forum , please use Client request section
    I will leave this thread here so all posters can welcome you. You can start separate thread in Client request section.

    x

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •