Thread: Taking things for granted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Taking things for granted

My Mistress didn't like the thought of me putting on weight over Christmas and I wanted to prove myself to her, that I would endure anything for her, so she has put me on a strict diet. It started on the 26th and is supposed to end today the 30th at a time of her choosing, I am awaiting instruction to eat. The diet ensured I did not put on a bit of weight in fact i lost some, probably the only person to lose weight over Christmas. The diet consisted of not eating anything only drinking water. Not an easy task of a period where indulgence is the norm but a very rewarding task. It amazing how things that I would have taken for granted such as food are now things that I fantasise about eating, I slowly go through the motion of eating various foods in my head as I go about my day.
    As part of my session with my Mistress she has made me cook her a dinner and watch her eat it before sending me on my way....very cruel!

As I said what this has taught me is to be appreciative of what I had (which I was but this reinforces it). having never been really sick in my life but been around people who have and seeing the struggle they may have in doing the simplest tasks that many of us take for granted again makes me think how lucky I am.

I have not spent possibly enough time with friends and family over my life as I have always been too busy or distracted in some way, this time is something you can not get back no matter how you try.

I suppose the point of this thread is over the last few weeks lots of money was spent on material things and people would have been craving materials things to make their life feel better and over the next couple of days we will all be thinking I am going to do XY and Z, give up this and that, take up something else, but take a step back and see what you have and although we all want something else like a bit more money, less belly, more time, maybe you have everything you need and not to obsess too much with what you see around you but focus on what you have.

It like they say, "you only miss what you had when it's gone", it might do you no harm to sit and think for a while about what you have in your life and if you had to go without it how it would affect you. That is my advise to anyone who takes the time to read this before you make these new year decisions.

Happy New Year to all and I hope this year will be a good one for everyone.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Clyde (30-12-14), Davidontour (30-12-14), JAMESCORK (30-12-14), Jericho (30-12-14), Miss Alisha (31-12-14), Nicole (30-12-14), SmallHorn (30-12-14), tom sand (30-12-14)