Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dinner Dates

Reviews

I jumped in at the deep end and never looked back.The evening went so well that I booked another dinner date
    with the same lady.
    As suggested already the reviews should give you a good idea of who to choose to spend the 3 hours with.

Oh yes.Try to steer clear of McDonalds or any other fast food outlet! It doesn't have to be Shanahan's either.Somewhere in between will do nicely.

It's a wonderful experience and with the right company you won't look back.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotguy For This Useful Post:

barcode (29-12-14), Irish Leigha (03-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    Chew with your mouth closed and don't talk with your mouth full
    That's good advice for all appointments

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Belle View Post
    Are you cooking hunie??
    Now there's an idea.. Tanx Babes, We'll eat last .. Just in case it's poisonous 😀😃

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barcode For This Useful Post:

Miss Singapore is on my radar next time I am in Dublin and she is working!!

Blog Entries

"Restaurants with long table cloths are a must" for me as I do like to have a little fun under the table in some restaurants a little bit of playing footsie under the table and then walking you try and hide your manhood while your trying to pay the bill. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    I'm on the look-out for a dinner date,
    Any suggestions?
    Do's & dont's from someone with experience?
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

barcode (31-12-14), hotguy (30-12-14)

Reviews

Restaurants with long table cloths are a must

Note to self....
    If meeting LVT..Buy a long coat to cover tent pole when exiting

Quote Originally Posted by Nationwide View Post
    If your good fun and want to have a good laugh as well as great feckin ride...
    Dublin 2
    Rebecca,Erika,Aida....in no particular order...
    Fabulous gorgeous women.
    All 3 in the one building ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    You definitely want to meet the lady first - to see if you hit it off and can have a nice conversation. Then do a dinner date, but I would suggest having your "fun" first, then go for dinner, as this could be much more relaxing.
    That's the way I prefer to do it. There is no better icebreaker than good sex and then you go off for the meal feeling like you have known the person for ages and much more relaxed and fun.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Lerxst (04-01-15)

I had the pleasure of having dinner with a girl just before Christmas but with a wee bit of a difference... A girl I seen regularly seen said she'd cook for me... a traditional dish from her part of the world... It was like our Christmas dinner... afterwards we cuddled up in bed and watched a Christmas movie with some popcorn... It was the most amazing night I've had this far and I'd highly recommend it but getting to know the girl beforehand is a must as it really enhances the overall experience... Next time I'll treat her to a nice Resturant maybe for Valentine's Day as a thank you for a very memorable night but I'll definitely do it again and soon. I can also highly recommend a night in a nice hotel with breakfast in bed

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (03-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    I had the pleasure of having dinner with a girl just before Christmas but with a wee bit of a difference... A girl I seen regularly seen said she'd cook for me... a traditional dish from her part of the world... It was like our Christmas dinner... afterwards we cuddled up in bed and watched a Christmas movie with some popcorn... It was the most amazing night I've had this far and I'd highly recommend it but getting to know the girl beforehand is a must as it really enhances the overall experience... Next time I'll treat her to a nice Resturant maybe for Valentine's Day as a thank you for a very memorable night but I'll definitely do it again and soon. I can also highly recommend a night in a nice hotel with breakfast in bed
    That sounds lovely. One thing when touring it is rare you get to cook, so it's nice to have the opportunity when possible.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Catriona (04-01-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast