Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carlos and Hot Lizzy - Roll Up, Roll Up- Get Your Vibrating Cone Here

If its good enough for the pope its good enough for me. As long as Elizabeth shoves it up my crack Ill be happy.

I heard someone called WASP ordered a truck load of them. I hear he's an anal virgin. The salesman asked did he want to return them. He said he wouldnt SWAP them for anything.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    I heard someone called WASP ordered a truck load of them. I hear he's an anal virgin. The salesman asked did he want to return them. He said he wouldnt SWAP them for anything.
    Well Clint, I do declare, that's the best news I've heard all day.....better even than the pope's endorsement. Are you seriously telling me that the biggest alpha male testosterone filled swinging mickey of them all has finally decided to bend over and take it like a man.

At least then he will be able to talk about what those poor ladies have to put up with from first hand knowledge. It's in the eleventh commandment....." verily I say unto thee, thou shallst not talketh the talk unless thou hast first walketh the walk.....unless thou beeist a vessel, empty save for hot air". Book of Marvado 5:16.

But then again, as Victor Meldew would put it ..... "I don't believe it!

I'll suspend judgement on the matter until it has been independently verified. I only trust one person around here to verify anything independently. Patricia....are you there?

I know all about bending over and taking it like a man back in Alcatraz. I used to hate the showers and I dare not turn my back or drop the soap.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Howld yur wisht Babs, we've got a special version of the pine fresh butt plug just for ya.....it's called the "Enforcer" love. Reg n Ron will bring it round to yours later and apply it for ya.

I hope your ould Sid was a big man, cause you'll need to be bloomin flexible for this toy. You'd better shut the Old Vic......don't want the customers havin to listen to your screams.....do we?
    that pussy tease clint as only gawn an givin me da heave ho me latin loverly, owe bout u bring da enforcer round da vic an u can roll out my barrel? I'm in da market for a real man who knows e's onions, do u know yur onions sweet cheeks?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12