Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New users!!

Blog Entries

Default One more time just for you Lizzy

I have may have mentioned this before but, I'VE BEEN A USER OF THIS SITE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW BUT ONLY RECENTLY REGISTERED!!!!!Just because I didn't register before doesn't mean that I haven't been able to read the forum and be familiar with the ongoings here!!!!

luther I have found out your identity. You are my dear Elizabeth. I would recognise that style of yours anywhere.

Blog Entries

Clint sir, I'm not to sure wheather to take that as a compliment or insult, but I admire your humour!!!
    As long as Lizzy doesn't accuse me of the same. Cause then I'll be really confused.

4. Default

dont sites have the ability to check ips along with that just look at for the persons natural characteristic habits in term of speech, when the talk, why, tone of speech etc. unless they make a conscious effort repeats of all things happen and can be spotted after that use multiple and well phrased trapping questions to find lies etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Actually Alec i am not here from then i had to reopen the account then thats why it comes up as that - June is when i started here should it be your business..........

Still don't get how you people dont support YOUR LOCAL TEAM.......... Get a grip Alec your team did even worse - at least it was a good game - more than i can say for the Arsenal one!!!

Ciao sweetie........... be nice - and i think i am fair - how did he know all about the characters on here if he was such a newbie........ever think of that???
    damn right its my business if you act like a paranoid cop policing some new member and not reading their posts properly.

Why dont your local teams have local players and owners like ours ?????

ever think he can read ? ever think of that ? you're getting to be just like Paws...

6. Default You want me to SORT HIM OUT?

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    damn right its my business if you act like a paranoid cop policing some new member and not reading their posts properly.

Why dont your local teams have local players and owners like ours ?????

ever think he can read ? ever think of that ? you're getting to be just like Paws...
    Just say the word, and Ill get out the ol' gloves I put away after the last fight, and sort him out all right!

7. Default It's Liz alright

What's with all this multiple personality stuff of late ?
    Be good & I'll bring you a nice pressie girls.
    Sants Paws

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Paws View Post
    What's with all this multiple personality stuff of late ?
    Be good & I'll bring you a nice pressie girls.
    Sants Paws
    If you bothered too to read what Patricia said you would see that i have never used multiple personalities.......so nerr.

Yes instead of supporting a team miles away and not attending their matches i think Alec that i have every right to say what i do.

Chelsea is my local team therefore that is the team i do support.......

My opinion yet again scuppered of that just being a woman - give it a break and be the nice alec that i used to know.

Liz xx

Reviews

Thumbs down Forgot?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    If you bothered too to read what Patricia said you would see that i have never used multiple personalities.......so nerr.

Liz xx
    If i am not mistaken you logged on as Paris hilton after your last ban and then again as corrine a few minutes after that..

Correct me if im wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester Stallone View Post
    Just say the word, and Ill get out the ol' gloves I put away after the last fight, and sort him out all right!

You know fooer some reason I don’t fancy you any mooare, fuck you’ve been in the ‘ring’ fooer far to long.

I think I’ll go see YO ADRIENE instead I hear she’s workin out these days

Arnie says,

GET TO DA CHOP PAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mrs Sly.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	7527  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast