Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New users!!

Blog Entries

Interesting that Lizzy was the first to respond to this question and with such a negative "guilty until proven innocent" kind of attitude!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Interesting that Lizzy was the first to respond to this question and with such a negative "guilty until proven innocent" kind of attitude!!!

Really now why would that be interesting - even im not that interested - how many posts to you have and how many have i got - think i know a little more than you about the workings now dont you - all you look like is Homer Simpson - you got a problem with that then find yourself something better to do than to write crap like you wrote and write some thing that Babs or the guys would find interesting.

Not a good attitude to take to me now is it - it was afterall a question that i answered - its very easy to make a google account and nobody can work out who the account belongs to you know..........Paws...........

Ciao xx

Unhappy New User

Just wondering, every time a new user registers here does everybody think (in the beginning at least) that's it's someone who'd been already banned/someone using multiple profiles or just a genuine new user???
    There was time on here were opinions weren't censored so there was no need for multiple usernames ................. sadly those days are gone.

Paws

Reviews

Talking You scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy......

Quote Originally Posted by WASP View Post
    There was time on here were opinions weren't censored so there was no need for multiple usernames ................. sadly those days are gone.

Paws
    Shouldn't that be maggot rather than wasp
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

I didn't mean to steer that directly at you lizzy but I just think that demonstrates the negativity and the suspicious way the regular users have come to view a new user to the forum. As I've said before I'm not a new user of this site but did only recently register, for the first and only time, which would in some way I'm sure lend itself to explaining why you have so many more posts than me!!!
    I'm not here to get into a slagging match with you about who's been around longer, I'm sure you'd win hands down,I'm not anybody's alter ego, not a multiple profile user, in no way affiliated to any kind of paws, hands, feet, a measure of burger size or direction and not to sure if I'll hang around here much longer!!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Me thinks you know far to much to be a 'NEW USER'

I didn't mean to steer that directly at you lizzy but I just think that demonstrates the negativity and the suspicious way the regular users have come to view a new user to the forum. As I've said before I'm not a new user of this site but did only recently register, for the first and only time, which would in some way I'm sure lend itself to explaining why you have so many more posts than me!!!
    I'm not here to get into a slagging match with you about who's been around longer, I'm sure you'd win hands down,I'm not anybody's alter ego, not a multiple profile user, in no way affiliated to any kind of paws, hands, feet, a measure of burger size or direction and not to sure if I'll hang around here much longer!!!!

You know too much sorry to be a new user ................ we aren't all daft you know!!!

Ciao..........you ar not for real.......... sorry think you are guilty...........

Blog Entries

Default Play it again sam!!!

As I'm said before, I've been a user of this site for a few years but only registered recently!!! That may have been a little selfish to be allowed to take on board the opinions of others either through review or the forum and not actually contribute anything myself but I wasn't sure if anybody would be interested in my opinion, (could be a self esteem thing) but I have always enjoyed reading the opinions of others and the debates that were contained there in.
    I just thought if I joined in I wouldn't be such a spectator in this interesting game of life!!!

PS. Thanks Lizzy for the nice compliment about my level of knowledge. Always nice to get a kind word from you!!!
    Last edited by luther; 14-12-08 at 19:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    You know too much sorry to be a new user ................ we aren't all daft you know!!!

Ciao..........you ar not for real.......... sorry think you are guilty...........
    Liz ! You're only here since September ! Are you being entirely fair ?

p.s. Carlos and Nads are Hammers fans !!!!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Liz ! You're only here since September ! Are you being entirely fair ?

p.s. Carlos and Nads are Hammers fans !!!!!!

Actually Alec i am not here from then i had to reopen the account then thats why it comes up as that - June is when i started here should it be your business..........

Still don't get how you people dont support YOUR LOCAL TEAM.......... Get a grip Alec your team did even worse - at least it was a good game - more than i can say for the Arsenal one!!!

Ciao sweetie........... be nice - and i think i am fair - how did he know all about the characters on here if he was such a newbie........ever think of that???

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

As I'm said before, I've been a user of this site for a few years but only registered recently!!! That may have been a little selfish to be allowed to take on board the opinions of others either through review or the forum and not actually contribute anything myself but I wasn't sure if anybody would be interested in my opinion, (could be a self esteem thing) but I have always enjoyed reading the opinions of others and the debates that were contained there in.
    I just thought if I joined in I wouldn't be such a spectator in this interesting game of life!!!

PS. Thanks Lizzy for the nice compliment about my level of knowledge. Always nice to get a kind word from you!!!

Level of knowledge..........do tell - that i think you know to much - nerrrrrrr think you are one big phoney

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast