Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Price of Oil ! x

Reviews

Putin is a CUNT. A tinpot dictator. A feckless rogue. An enemy of freedom. An autocratic despot. A waster of Russia's vast resources to line his and his mates pockets. Remember the Sochi Winter Olympics that cost €50 Billion, eight times the cost they should have been, hosted in a place that gets even less snow than we do.

Remember the Malaysian Airways plane they knocked out of the sky killing all those people.
    The "democratically" elected president of Ukraine was another CUNT who lined his pockets before cunning and running back to his puppet master in Moscow.

I'm delighted that Russia is now reaping what it sowed with its currency gone to shit and the oil price tanking. It's nothing more than a mafia state with a moronic complacent populous that are fed a diet of bullshit from their state controlled media.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14), willie wacker (21-12-14)

Reviews

I have friends from the Ukraine and indeed from Lithuania.
    Neither speak well of the Russians.

Personally I'd rather take my chances with Europe and Queen Angela
    Last edited by TonyB; 21-12-14 at 17:33.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

dob (21-12-14), Stephanie (21-12-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    As as opposed to the totally unbiased western media outlets?

Three sides to every story.
    Yes America and eu beckons of peace, and equal wealth for all

And btw where has it proven Russian took down that plane, and not the rebels. Who had as much if mot more reason to take it down to fuel western media in freezy about putin

No nation is perfect or lacks corruption,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

joggon (21-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I remember paying in the region of 35c in Cyprus, it's always been really cheap over there and when I first got my driving license it was 76p per gallon back in England. It is all tax that we pay, which is why petrol stations rely on what they sell in their shops.
    Kerosene oil or home heating oil is way down in price too so everyone top up now and don't be left out in the cold this year.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Putin is a CUNT. A tinpot dictator. A feckless rogue. An enemy of freedom. An autocratic despot. A waster of Russia's vast resources to line his and his mates pockets. Remember the Sochi Winter Olympics that cost €50 Billion, eight times the cost they should have been, hosted in a place that gets even less snow than we do.

Remember the Malaysian Airways plane they knocked out of the sky killing all those people.
    The "democratically" elected president of Ukraine was another CUNT who lined his pockets before cunning and running back to his puppet master in Moscow.

I'm delighted that Russia is now reaping what it sowed with its currency gone to shit and the oil price tanking. It's nothing more than a mafia state with a moronic complacent populous that are fed a diet of bullshit from their state controlled media.
    Thank you for posting x

I couldn't be bothered

But :

- investigative female journalist gunned down in bright daylight , as she was pursuing a story unfavorable to the Kremlin.

- dissenter Litvinenko poisoned in London by agents of the Russian state (polonium case in 2006)

- all possible rivals or even remotely disagreeing elements removed

- Pussy Riot imprisoned

- homosexuals outlawed and made a scapegoat in Russian society

- no freedom of speech , no freedom of press

- resurgence of fascism , neo nazism.

- hunger

- I can't think of anything else. There's much much more.

Fancy living there ?

One of my guys just got back from Russia , he says people on the street not so happy. There's hunger and doubt and despair.

Most Russians recognize that in this day and age a country would fare better to be part of the world community , and not

be playing grandiose power plays , though it does appeal to them that Putin is playing land grab with Crimea and Ukraine.

Russia -- after all -- was at one point the most powerful and grandest of powers. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing ,

but comes at a price in this case : political and economic isolation. Not good for them , not good for us.

Russia has been buzzing the US coastline for some time now , in recent months stepping up their harassment , even

approaching California , Alaska , Hawaii. No one talks about that , but if you read enough and make it your business to

be informed , you may be able to make a better balanced assessment of Putin and his aims and goals.

Phew. I tried so hard to not post on this !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Yes America and eu beckons of peace, and equal wealth for all

And btw where has it proven Russian took down that plane, and not the rebels. Who had as much if mot more reason to take it down to fuel western media in freezy about putin

No nation is perfect or lacks corruption,
    That passenger plane was shot out of the sky using Russian weaponry.

Who pulled the trigger ?

: The Russians or their ill trained rebels. Same-same imo.

Innocents died uselessly , and then should we discuss the shame of how the aftermath was played out ?

All at the nod of Moscow.

Now , how 'bout the Price of Oil ?

Who's doin' it ? OPEC ? Saudi-US ?

Lets do some conspiracies !

No nation is perfect or lacks corruption
    Indeed xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    That passenger plane was shot out of the sky using Russian weaponry.

Who pulled the trigger ?

: The Russians or their ill trained rebels. Same-same imo.

Innocents died uselessly , and then should we discuss the shame of how the aftermath was played out ?

All at the nod of Moscow.

Now , how 'bout the Price of Oil ?

Who's doin' it ? OPEC ? Saudi-US ?

Lets do some conspiracies !

Indeed xx

Sorry steph I've adjourned to hot whiskies by the fire in my hotel working is so like yesterday
    And fretting did I blow out a candle before I left Dublin

Its a 150hour one, so its like countdown to inferno
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 21-12-14 at 19:21.

Never realised that the Saudis were so manipulative!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Octagonman View Post
    Never realised that the Saudis were so manipulative!

Its there head dress

Drives housewife wild for that white of a tea towel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post

Ah well no-ones perfect. And how are our populous any better?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast