Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Price of Oil ! x

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow Price of Oil ! x

No , not Baby Oil !! Crude :

Fracking and pumping ; US , Saudi , Putin , Isis , Iran ...

Oil price per barrel has been plummeting , some predict another economic meltdown ,

others speculating on Saudi-US alliance to weaken Putin , yet others glean OPEC conspiracy

to put our US shale fracking boys out of business by allowing price of crude to dip below profitability.

Thoughts ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    No , not Baby Oil !! Crude :

Fracking and pumping ; US , Saudi , Putin , Isis , Iran ...

Oil price per barrel has been plummeting , some predict another economic meltdown ,

others speculating on Saudi-US alliance to weaken Putin , yet others glean OPEC conspiracy

to put our US shale fracking boys out of business by allowing price of crude to dip below profitability.

Thoughts ?
    That's a relief, I thought the price was going up and would have to do with Talc for my massages, I hear it's very popular

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14)

No, just dropping down to more realistic prices for us but has a bit to go yet, we are taxed to the hilt on fuel so its a blessing and hear Petrol could be down to €1.15 a ltr by end of next month, it's all speculation but here's hoping.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hunterhilman For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    No, just dropping down to more realistic prices for us but has a bit to go yet, we are taxed to the hilt on fuel so its a blessing and hear Petrol could be down to €1.15 a ltr by end of next month, it's all speculation but here's hoping.
    Not toooo long ago , I remember paying 95 cents US for a Gallon of gas ! A gallon 3.64 liters ?

{my college days x we drove everywhere ! At the drop of a hat to Cabo , to Vegas , to Scotsdale , to Havasu ... }

Good ole days lol !

Not toooo long ago , I remember paying 95 cents US for a Gallon of gas ! A gallon 3.64 liters ?

{my college days x we drove everywhere ! At the drop of a hat to Cabo , to Vegas , to Scotsdale , to Havasu ... }

Good ole days lol !
    we are taxed to the hilt on fuel over here, motor tax etc, when i was in the states alot of people drove huge vehicles with my mate driving an 8 ltr vehicle . You wouldnt see it here
    Last edited by hunterhilman; 21-12-14 at 10:33.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hunterhilman For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    we are taxed to the hilt on fuel over here, motor tax etc, when i was in the states alot of people drove huge vehicles with my mate driving an 8 ltr vehicle . You wouldnt see it here
    I remember paying in the region of 35c in Cyprus, it's always been really cheap over there and when I first got my driving license it was 76p per gallon back in England. It is all tax that we pay, which is why petrol stations rely on what they sell in their shops.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

talkabout (21-12-14)

Good ole days lol !
    Cali girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Smellmyfinger View Post
    Cali girl?
    Yep x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    That's a relief, I thought the price was going up and would have to do with Talc for my massages, I hear it's very popular
    Not with SophieX as we found out.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    Not with SophieX as we found out.
    Yes she doesn't like the auld talc, she likes it well oiled it seems

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast