Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Hi.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,153
    Reviews
    40

    Default Hi.

    Just wish to say hi to Irish Annabel Taylor and wish her all the best over the next couple of weeks.
    Occasionally ,like the proverbial red rag to a bull,it can be easy to add petrol to my fire and fan the flames.
    I can be a rude bastard when I get going.
    Apologies for my nonsense

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,698
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Now as many people know from a thread I answered and where I got the blame for calling a client a “haggler” where in fact it was not me, but Annabel Taylor who in fact called it him it. And when I pointed this fact to those saying I said it, she told me not to bring her into it, loll. Recently I made contact with her to clear the air to meet for a coffee but was ignored so in no way do I know Annabel or have any other ulterior motive to write this post but just to say “yet again” do us girls not have enough to deal with, with the death threats, abusive texts, calls and time wasters to have to also put up with this sh*t on-line too!

    We girls have every right to stick up for ourselves and if you think you have the right to call her or anyone the names you did and think it’s just nonsense when in fact its on-line bullying and downright abusive! Would you think to do behave in such a manner towards anyone other than an escort and think to get away with it, I think not, as some guy or girl would have floored you by now if you said what you did outside to any man woman or child!

    Anyone behaving in such a manner should be banned from EI as there is in fact “No” excuse and the fact you have put you’re heading as “hi” instead of “apologies to Annabel Tylor” is laughable.

    The next point after reading that crap is regarding girls and clients helping each other out when the now or when the new laws change, well after reading the Belfast thread “what a load of bollo*ks” as the only person who even mentioned such was EFII
    Thankfully there are a lot of real genuine clients, both on-lookers and on-line such as EFII, Petros, Tom Sand and Tom Rambo to name but a few who rightly so will stand up and be counted on when us girls are being abused on-line. Thankfully all the Gentlemen did not die in the first and second world wars, but it’s easy to look around when some of the genuine guys are not about and think “fuck it look what we are left with! It don’t cost anything to have a bit of manners, give your own opinion or if you or anyone don’t like a post just to ignore it or for!


    Lady Von Teese


    Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    Just wish to say hi to Irish Annabel Taylor and wish her all the best over the next couple of weeks.
    Occasionally ,like the proverbial red rag to a bull,it can be easy to add petrol to my fire and fan the flames.
    I can be a rude bastard when I get going.
    Apologies for my nonsense
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (21-12-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The East
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Now as many people know from a thread I answered and where I got the blame for calling a client a “haggler” where in fact it was not me, but Annabel Taylor who in fact called it him it. And when I pointed this fact to those saying I said it, she told me not to bring her into it, loll. Recently I made contact with her to clear the air to meet for a coffee but was ignored so in no way do I know Annabel or have any other ulterior motive to write this post but just to say “yet again” do us girls not have enough to deal with, with the death threats, abusive texts, calls and time wasters to have to also put up with this sh*t on-line too!

    We girls have every right to stick up for ourselves and if you think you have the right to call her or anyone the names you did and think it’s just nonsense when in fact its on-line bullying and downright abusive! Would you think to do behave in such a manner towards anyone other than an escort and think to get away with it, I think not, as some guy or girl would have floored you by now if you said what you did outside to any man woman or child!

    Anyone behaving in such a manner should be banned from EI as there is in fact “No” excuse and the fact you have put you’re heading as “hi” instead of “apologies to Annabel Tylor” is laughable.

    The next point after reading that crap is regarding girls and clients helping each other out when the now or when the new laws change, well after reading the Belfast thread “what a load of bollo*ks” as the only person who even mentioned such was EFII
    Thankfully there are a lot of real genuine clients, both on-lookers and on-line such as EFII, Petros, Tom Sand and Tom Rambo to name but a few who rightly so will stand up and be counted on when us girls are being abused on-line. Thankfully all the Gentlemen did not die in the first and second world wars, but it’s easy to look around when some of the genuine guys are not about and think “fuck it look what we are left with! It don’t cost anything to have a bit of manners, give your own opinion or if you or anyone don’t like a post just to ignore it or for!


    Lady Von Teese
    u really luv ur drama.

    didnt annabel say she enjoyed winding him up while waiting 4 a bus. i doubt she cares about the insults or the apology. but yeh lets all make a mountain out of a mole hill again.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserannabel taylor (20-12-14), john deere (21-12-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,153
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Now as many people know from a thread I answered and where I got the blame for calling a client a “haggler” where in fact it was not me, but Annabel Taylor who in fact called it him it. And when I pointed this fact to those saying I said it, she told me not to bring her into it, loll. Recently I made contact with her to clear the air to meet for a coffee but was ignored so in no way do I know Annabel or have any other ulterior motive to write this post but just to say “yet again” do us girls not have enough to deal with, with the death threats, abusive texts, calls and time wasters to have to also put up with this sh*t on-line too!

    We girls have every right to stick up for ourselves and if you think you have the right to call her or anyone the names you did and think it’s just nonsense when in fact its on-line bullying and downright abusive! Would you think to do behave in such a manner towards anyone other than an escort and think to get away with it, I think not, as some guy or girl would have floored you by now if you said what you did outside to any man woman or child!

    Anyone behaving in such a manner should be banned from EI as there is in fact “No” excuse and the fact you have put you’re heading as “hi” instead of “apologies to Annabel Tylor” is laughable.

    The next point after reading that crap is regarding girls and clients helping each other out when the now or when the new laws change, well after reading the Belfast thread “what a load of bollo*ks” as the only person who even mentioned such was EFII
    Thankfully there are a lot of real genuine clients, both on-lookers and on-line such as EFII, Petros, Tom Sand and Tom Rambo to name but a few who rightly so will stand up and be counted on when us girls are being abused on-line. Thankfully all the Gentlemen did not die in the first and second world wars, but it’s easy to look around when some of the genuine guys are not about and think “fuck it look what we are left with! It don’t cost anything to have a bit of manners, give your own opinion or if you or anyone don’t like a post just to ignore it or for!


    Lady Von Teese
    You don't know me nor will you ever know me.
    Annabel elicited a lot of the nonsense herself.
    You confirm a lot of my reservations when I hear Irish(which you claimed to be in a previous post)
    Anr for once in your life consider how bored I(and I imagine many others )are by your long-winded,meandering,repetitive,wandering,boring posts-that say the same thing over and over and over and over and over &over again.
    When you grow up ,come and play with the big boys.
    As regards banning,not to worry ,I can always talk to the voices n my head.lol-or is it.
    You can pay me later for the free advertising and shameless self-promotion.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,763
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    You don't know me nor will you ever know me.
    Annabel elicited a lot of the nonsense herself.
    You confirm a lot of my reservations when I hear Irish(which you claimed to be in a previous post)
    Anr for once in your life consider how bored I(and I imagine many others )are by your long-winded,meandering,repetitive,wandering,boring posts-that say the same thing over and over and over and over and over &over again.
    When you grow up ,come and play with the big boys.
    As regards banning,not to worry ,I can always talk to the voices n my head.lol-or is it.
    You can pay me later for the free advertising and shameless self-promotion.
    The internet is just like real life eh.
    (You apologise for one mistake and the apology digs you another hole to try get out of)


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,153
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    I believe you will be returning to Britain.
    GOODBYE.
    Save your posts for the British or rather inflict them on them.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,285
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    I believe you will be returning to Britain.
    GOODBYE.
    Save your posts for the British or rather inflict them on them.
    inflicting the British on the British,a strange torture,but torture none the less.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,153
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Congrats LVT on missing out on a "real genuine client" ie me.Keep up the good and profitable(for you)work.
    I/m so genuine that the bull in your posts has put me off.
    Enjoy your night posting til the wee small hours as opposed to actually entertaining clients and making some money.
    You are someone to be avoided like the plague.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,153
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Perhaps you would like me as a submissive.lololololoolo ha Goodnight.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    272
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    Congrats LVT on missing out on a "real genuine client" ie me.Keep up the good and profitable(for you)work.
    I/m so genuine that the bull in your posts has put me off.
    Enjoy your night posting til the wee small hours as opposed to actually entertaining clients and making some money.
    You are someone to be avoided like the plague.
    Get some fresh air pal.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •