Thread: Kate Mc Grew

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Hey darlings,

It was Catroina that organized the vigil but you are correct that it was me in the paper there. (I'm based in Dublin now!)

Thank you, really, for yr appreciation, acknowledgement, and support... and to those who have visited me - wasn't that good fun, eh?

I had decided to "come-out", as I was doing that tv show "Connected", and it seemed like the appropriate way for me to have a relationship with my work, and with the politics of the industry. Hasn't exactly been easy, but I do think it's worth it, and I'm not gonna stop till we as sex workers and clients are given rights and treated with respect as "normal" citizens. (Albeit citizens who are very passionate, or kinky, and particularly frisky and fun-loving )

We have a real struggle now with impending legislation, and I do understand many many people simply cannot be visible as I am, so yes, if you can, do write to your TDs!

And yes! Do come and visit me, this tension has made me hornier then ever, lemme expend some of this energy on you!!

Really thanks again for the support and I'll see you soon!

Xxxxx Merry Christmas, boys.

Love Kate

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to American Kate1 For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (20-12-14), bollocks (21-12-14), circumcised guy (20-12-14), Clueless (21-12-14), dob (20-12-14), funlover12 (20-12-14), JAMESCORK (20-12-14), Larrii (21-12-14), liffey (20-12-14), talkabout (20-12-14), Tommy H (21-12-14), Vitruvian (21-12-14)