Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro 12

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I,m glad Goppshite is starting
    Now let's get back on this tomorrow But I can see where are you coming from and wouldn't be surprised if I'll see a rather pissed crowd in RDS...

But still can't figure it out if he has an international level no. 10 /highest scorer in ERC at the minute/ why the fuck he is picking someone who never ever been caped for his country,might be a fit for Leinster A....

Is he seriously against his team?!??
    Good bye Ireland!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (18-12-14), willie wacker (19-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Now let's get back on this tomorrow But I can see where are you coming from and wouldn't be surprised if I'll see a rather pissed crowd in RDS...

But still can't figure it out if he has an international level no. 10 /highest scorer in ERC at the minute/ why the fuck he is picking someone who never ever been caped for his country,might be a fit for Leinster A....

Is he seriously against his team?!??
    It's fair enough to say Jimmy has lost form at the moment. There were a couple of absolutely shocking kicks at the weekend that rolled right through the goal area and cost Leinster big.

Hope he comes back to form soon because he was a great player last season.

Maybe Madigan is being rested by the IRFU under their Player Welfare Program and isn't available??

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    It's fair enough to say Jimmy has lost form at the moment. There were a couple of absolutely shocking kicks at the weekend that rolled right through the goal area and cost Leinster big.

Hope he comes back to form soon because he was a great player last season.

Maybe Madigan is being rested by the IRFU under their Player Welfare Program and isn't available??
    Couldn't find any other info on him at all, so yeah might be right with this.

I rather don't want to talk about last weeks game win is a win alright but brutal performance sadly, season is not over long way to go, so looking forward to those improvements!!!!
    Good bye Ireland!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (18-12-14)

Reviews

Looking at the teams MIGHT be an upset tonight

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Leinster ahead by 2 points after the first half. Both teams have had a player sent to the sin bin.

Looks like the second half should be competitive.

Freezin' cold here....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Leinster win 21 to 11.
    A strong enough performance with a decent kicking game from Jimmy Gopperth at last.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

Stella (19-12-14)

Leinster win 21 to 11.
    A strong enough performance with a decent kicking game from Jimmy Gopperth at last.
    HA, yeah guess wasn't too bad tonight, seems I have to complain here before every game, and he'll able to put some decent performance then

After all Leinster did the job, if I didn't catch a cold tonight than never, it was freezing cold!
    Good bye Ireland!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (20-12-14)

Reviews

HA, yeah guess wasn't too bad tonight, seems I have to complain here before every game, and he'll able to put some decent performance then

After all Leinster did the job, if I didn't catch a cold tonight than never, it was freezing cold!
    Had that cold wind blasting me in the face all night.

But at least Leinster looked like they're starting to find their way back to a half decent attacking game.

Loved Kirchners try!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

Stella (20-12-14)

Reviews

Had that cold wind blasting me in the face all night.

But at least Leinster looked like they're starting to find their way back to a half decent attacking game.

Loved Kirchners try!!!
    Well done ah well there is always next year
    Got offered tickets for the game but could not go , working and working now
    Pity is was not tonight

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (20-12-14), Stella (20-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Two more irish derbys today, munster v leinster and ulster v connacht. I think all 4 teams are missing some of the bigger named players. I think maybe wins for leinster and ulster. Hope the weather will be ok for both games.
    Hope Leinster win down in Limerick but I think it will be a tight game.

Although Ulster should win against Connacht ( they haven't lost to Connacht in Ravenhill for donkeys) I think Connacht are in good form at the moment despite losing against Leinster last week and may run them close.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast