Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cum In Mouth

  1. Default Cum In Mouth

    Hi

    I am looking for a TS to cum in my mouth, Just wondering if any is recommended i will be in Dublin on Saturday??

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    TS Alexia Laurent will she's a beaut , not sure where she is now though!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to nordydave For This Useful Post:

    ALEXIA LAURENT (19-12-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seanster View Post
    Hi

    I am looking for a TS to cum in my mouth, Just wondering if any is recommended i will be in Dublin on Saturday??

    Thanks
    What would you do with the cum? Swallow..............or spit it out.........?

  5. Default

    Swallow for sure..dont want to waste it

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Give a good shut of milk always is nice, I'm back so u welcome if u up too
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	106355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	106356
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK, MY IRISH GUYS"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    WEB ACTUALISE 27.11 NOW IN CORK 15 till 17 D2 then holidays
    FROM THE MOMENT U GET TO KNOW ME I WILL BE ALWAYS IN UR HEART

  7. Default

    I can recommend Renatha Lopez but she's off now. I think Alexia is very good as well !

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ccii7 For This Useful Post:

    ALEXIA LAURENT (20-12-14)

  9. Default

    Great, i will be in to see you tomorrow xx..I will give you call

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to seanster For This Useful Post:

    ALEXIA LAURENT (20-12-14)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    318
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXIA LAUREN View Post
    Give a good shut of milk always is nice, I'm back so u welcome if u up too
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	106355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	106356
    Akexia do you let cum in your mouth? Looking someone to snowball with

  12. #9

    Default

    Miss Jones has a TV Bitch who will do this and More........

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to southerngeorge For This Useful Post:

    OpenMindOllie (22-12-14)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topbhoy1 View Post
    Akexia do you let cum in your mouth? Looking someone to snowball with
    No thanks, not my thing u should look for a slut, I'm an escort and a good one so sluts are who us to visit me ;*
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK, MY IRISH GUYS"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    WEB ACTUALISE 27.11 NOW IN CORK 15 till 17 D2 then holidays
    FROM THE MOMENT U GET TO KNOW ME I WILL BE ALWAYS IN UR HEART

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •