Thread: Holloway & My Thanks To Those That Came To Visit Me Whilst At One Of H.M's Prison

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Anyone but Ewan to win the x-factor is all i have to say to you hes a stupid little snivelling wretch that cannot even sing........

You also dont know how to spell any of your beau's names correctly - its thehighwayman and johnney allen............

You sad pink woman you......... and that suitcase is the money that i was given by a certain someone else - Max Branning and its all funny money - enjoy trying to use it - i have that money somewhere you will never find it........

Love to you my darling Clarry.............. xxx Your Hot Neice.........
    OOoooooohhhhhHHHHHH XCUSEY MY SPELLING my darling ducky NEICE some of us aren,t perfect

repeat after me

ITS I BEFORE E, EXCEPT AFTER C...............honestly the standard of english miss lizbet and you supposed to be a secretary and what have you.

moneys all spent ducky -(you didn,t think i,d put it in a bank now

AND his names EOGHAN not ewan, an nice Irish name

COS HES GOING TO WIN IT FOR IRELAND, Co Tyrone and for his dear old granny and his multitude of juvenile aunts

up ducky
    CLARRY

No problem Elizabeth. I really enjoyed our night of passion last night. I will make a motion picture of your escapade. Who could play you better than yourself. There is one actress who looks like you. I cant remember her name. She was in eastenders. The one that was married to Billy Michell. I know your hotter so you can have the part. Leave Tanya to rot in those cells. Shell be good company for biggerpaws. Who I call grizzly adams.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Think her name was holly???

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    No problem Elizabeth. I really enjoyed our night of passion last night. I will make a motion picture of your escapade. Who could play you better than yourself. There is one actress who looks like you. I cant remember her name. She was in eastenders. The one that was married to Billy Michell. I know your hotter so you can have the part. Leave Tanya to rot in those cells. Shell be good company for biggerpaws. Who I call grizzly adams.

Oh dont say that about Tanya...........she saved me from slitting my writs in the nick with a top up card.......... actually it didn't even make a mark still the thought was there.

Bigger is a maggot now.........and i am released from there, almost forgotten how to use the other part of the site.........kisses gorgeous.........you havent aged at all - amazing you must tell me who you see for the plastics fantastics........ xx The hot one xx

4. Default

Its good ta see ya out an about Lizbet, ow r da wide open spaces lookin ?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    Its good ta see ya out an about Lizbet, ow r da wide open spaces lookin ?

Great thanks..........looking good and feeling fine......... whatja gonna do bout tanya then fellas.

Get this friggin competition fixed and get the lines fucked so that they vote for alexandra a proper North London bird.

Or come to that anyone to win but that whinging cry baby Euan...........

Nice one lads.......... keep it clean though make it look like its Kosher - right!

The hot one no longer a maggot still Bigger chap is one now and grovelling - hasnt worked cos the Pat is the Guvna.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Great thanks..........looking good and feeling fine......... whatja gonna do bout tanya then fellas.

Get this friggin competition fixed and get the lines fucked so that they vote for alexandra a proper North London bird.

Or come to that anyone to win but that whinging cry baby Euan...........

Nice one lads.......... keep it clean though make it look like its Kosher - right!

The hot one no longer a maggot still Bigger chap is one now and grovelling - hasnt worked cos the Pat is the Guvna.

Dat little blonde midget will meet wiv n accident wiv a can of hairspray Lizbet as dats wot he spends mosta e’s time fixin, it in da bag Lizbet, na worrys, you strech those long loverly legs in gen chat an stop n smell da roses, me n the brov always like ta do that afta a strech inside. But don’t tell no one as we is hard bastards right!!!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    Dat little blonde midget will meet wiv n accident wiv a can of hairspray Lizbet as dats wot he spends mosta e’s time fixin, it in da bag Lizbet, na worrys, you strech those long loverly legs in gen chat an stop n smell da roses, me n the brov always like ta do that afta a strech inside. But don’t tell no one as we is hard bastards right!!!!!

Secret is always safe with me lads........ so whatja put in the hair spray........cos hes dun his bit and he didnt choke...........sadly

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down Alexandra to win not the others

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    OOoooooohhhhhHHHHHH XCUSEY MY SPELLING my darling ducky NEICE some of us aren,t perfect

repeat after me

ITS I BEFORE E, EXCEPT AFTER C...............honestly the standard of english miss lizbet and you supposed to be a secretary and what have you.

moneys all spent ducky -(you didn,t think i,d put it in a bank now

AND his names EOGHAN not ewan, an nice Irish name

COS HES GOING TO WIN IT FOR IRELAND, Co Tyrone and for his dear old granny and his multitude of juvenile aunts

up ducky
    CLARRY

Up yours ducky i want the North London Bird to win......... Come on Alexandra............

Still i prefer strictley myself......... gonna get the boys to rig the votes.........so nerrr.

They have pondlife on there and some other bands too.........god give us a break.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08Liz .jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	7494