Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Between the Sheets

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default Between the Sheets

    Between the Sheets
    A real life story of a irish escort
    just thought ye might be interested
    clients and escorts

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,234
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    Between the Sheets
    A real life story of a irish escort
    just thought ye might be interested
    clients and escorts
    Is this an idea you have or a program due to be on
    Hello

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Is this an idea you have or a program due to be on
    Sorry its a book

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (14-12-14), talkabout (14-12-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Between the Sheets.
    A real life story of life aboard a tall ship(sailing vessel).
    Might as well be without more info.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,234
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Might be worth a read

    http://www.irishcentral.com/news/in-...237747581.html

    Occupations range from labourers and farmers to university professors. One was wearing a miraculous medal, which she asked him to remove before having sex. It came as a surprise to her that they tended not to be predatory men casually cheating on their wives. One of her earliest clients, frazzled by stress, fell asleep during his massage.

    “The media portrayal of men who use the sex industry services are all supposed to be horrible and seedy and manky and dirty and abusive. My experience was the opposite,” she says. “I have to be careful saying that because I appreciate that there’s a very dark side to this industry – that there are an awful lot of vulnerable people who are trafficked into it, but I can only talk about my experiences and that there is another side to it.

    “The guys were so normal. You’d have your fat, bald guy in his forties and there’s nothing happening at home because she’s too busy with the kids. On the other side of it you’d have a guy in his thirties and his partner was out of the country or they were very horny and hadn’t had sex in ages. Nothing to do with not being in love with their partner or being satisfied with their sex life; they just needed some relief I suppose.

    After a year in the trade, the edges around her private life started to fray. Leading a double life was exhausting. She felt, she says, “like Batman”. She had six email addresses. She had trouble sleeping – her head was spinning so much in trying to double guess scenarios and in covering her tracks. Her mother complained to her that her phone was always going through to voicemail. She always had to think twice about which name to use when signing a form at the bank. Her code for taking business calls in front of the family became conspicuous.
    Hello

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Caught between a Rock and a Hard Place".
    A real life story of an Irish escort.
    Don't really like happy endings(or even happy beginnings~much like TORL/Ruhama in that respect).
    Normally never get that far anyway.
    Garbage in/Garbage out must apply to threads as well as that mysterious(to me )art of computer programming.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Might be worth a read

    http://www.irishcentral.com/news/in-...237747581.html

    Occupations range from labourers and farmers to university professors. One was wearing a miraculous medal, which she asked him to remove before having sex. It came as a surprise to her that they tended not to be predatory men casually cheating on their wives. One of her earliest clients, frazzled by stress, fell asleep during his massage.

    “The media portrayal of men who use the sex industry services are all supposed to be horrible and seedy and manky and dirty and abusive. My experience was the opposite,” she says. “I have to be careful saying that because I appreciate that there’s a very dark side to this industry – that there are an awful lot of vulnerable people who are trafficked into it, but I can only talk about my experiences and that there is another side to it.

    “The guys were so normal. You’d have your fat, bald guy in his forties and there’s nothing happening at home because she’s too busy with the kids. On the other side of it you’d have a guy in his thirties and his partner was out of the country or they were very horny and hadn’t had sex in ages. Nothing to do with not being in love with their partner or being satisfied with their sex life; they just needed some relief I suppose.

    After a year in the trade, the edges around her private life started to fray. Leading a double life was exhausting. She felt, she says, “like Batman”. She had six email addresses. She had trouble sleeping – her head was spinning so much in trying to double guess scenarios and in covering her tracks. Her mother complained to her that her phone was always going through to voicemail. She always had to think twice about which name to use when signing a form at the bank. Her code for taking business calls in front of the family became conspicuous.
    Ah, blessed enlightenment.
    Could be a work of fiction though.
    Hope she does a special rate for the unemployed.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Might be worth a read

    http://www.irishcentral.com/news/in-...237747581.html

    Occupations range from labourers and farmers to university professors. One was wearing a miraculous medal, which she asked him to remove before having sex. It came as a surprise to her that they tended not to be predatory men casually cheating on their wives. One of her earliest clients, frazzled by stress, fell asleep during his massage.

    “The media portrayal of men who use the sex industry services are all supposed to be horrible and seedy and manky and dirty and abusive. My experience was the opposite,” she says. “I have to be careful saying that because I appreciate that there’s a very dark side to this industry – that there are an awful lot of vulnerable people who are trafficked into it, but I can only talk about my experiences and that there is another side to it.

    “The guys were so normal. You’d have your fat, bald guy in his forties and there’s nothing happening at home because she’s too busy with the kids. On the other side of it you’d have a guy in his thirties and his partner was out of the country or they were very horny and hadn’t had sex in ages. Nothing to do with not being in love with their partner or being satisfied with their sex life; they just needed some relief I suppose.

    After a year in the trade, the edges around her private life started to fray. Leading a double life was exhausting. She felt, she says, “like Batman”. She had six email addresses. She had trouble sleeping – her head was spinning so much in trying to double guess scenarios and in covering her tracks. Her mother complained to her that her phone was always going through to voicemail. She always had to think twice about which name to use when signing a form at the bank. Her code for taking business calls in front of the family became conspicuous.
    She sounds lovely !

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Too rich for my blood.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    She separated from her husband about a decade ago. She lives in a small town in Ireland. As a prostitute, she has slept with over a hundred men, unknown to her family and all but two of her friends. She published a book this week about her double life, entitled 'Between the Sheets'. It makes for riveting reading.

    And now shes an expert ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •