Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Doesn't allow reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default Doesn't allow reviews

    Made a big mistake last night of visiting an Escort that opted out of reviews.
    She was local and took the chance which I regret now.
    Nothing on offer when money handed over to her and looked at the clock, 11.20 pm it was and I was leaving at 11.36 so rushed out so waste of €70.
    Thing is I can't warn others but at least its a lesson learned in that Escorts who opt out are to be avoided.
    Last edited by Chez; 14-12-14 at 12:54.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    Made a big mistake last night of visiting an Escort that opted out of reviews.
    She was local and took the chance which I regret now.
    Nothing on offer when money handed over to her and looked at the clock, 11.20 pm it was and I was leaving at 11.36 so rushed out so waste of 70.
    Thing is I can't warn others but at least its a lesson learned in that Escorts who opt out are to be avoided.
    Waste of 70e ??

    Did you get your rocks off ?

    When will you guys learn , that at such low rates (usually) it's a quickie you're paying for ? Tsk tsk lol xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Waste of 70e ??

    Did you get your rocks off ?

    When will you guys learn , that at such low rates (usually) it's a quickie you're paying for ? Tsk tsk lol xx
    Its not the price its the person, Price really as little to do with it and have seen girls who charge 150. 100 and 50 with at times the 50 lady being better experience than the 150, its the lady i alway say not what she charges she could have have charging 150 and done the same, she was out to use and I didnt cum as it was so rushed and mechanical.
    My mistake as she was just a mile away from me and took the chance as was very horny.

    Youre right though in that it was a quickie
    Last edited by Chez; 14-12-14 at 13:27.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (14-12-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    284
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    I would never visit an Escort who didn't allow reviews and I pay between €50 and €70 and have visited 14 escorts now, all excellent I may add and keen to please and repeat visits on its way so its not all to do with price, its choosing the lady carefully and reading between the lines in her reviews but in this case she opted out so now you know why. Better luck next time

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dannylad For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (14-12-14)

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    Made a big mistake last night of visiting an Escort that opted out of reviews.
    She was local and took the chance which I regret now.
    Nothing on offer when money handed over to her and looked at the clock, 11.20 pm it was and I was leaving at 11.36 so rushed out so waste of €70.
    Thing is I can't warn others but at least its a lesson learned in that Escorts who opt out are to be avoided.
    Yep there's a reason why some ladies opt out of reviews and now you know why !
    You won't be doing that again in a hurry will ya ?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimbo View Post
    Yep there's a reason why some ladies opt out of reviews and now you know why !
    You won't be doing that again in a hurry will ya ?
    No Slimbo, it won't ever happen again, she was close by and I was horny. In future, If they opt out then I'm out too.
    Last edited by Chez; 14-12-14 at 16:01.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (14-12-14)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •