Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Stick you finger up your ?????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Love Stick you finger up your ?????

    Ok had several conversations from 1pm till now and still, text messages.

    Loll 10 deposit paid to meet this morning at 10am but calls texting and still texting asking me to meet him in a bar, come to his room and as I just met him in the lift again come to his room (he dose not know it was me). Of course I have no intention of even now keeping the booking, really seriously do some of you guys think you have the right to invade my time and my life for a fecking lousy 10 euros. Loll stick you finger up your ??? and swivel on it, enjoy because it isnt going to happen. And all the girls that put up with this crap for nothing well at least I got a glass of wine out of it for the fecking lousy 10 euros. Loll

    Most of us girls by the way lads your treated so lovely by genuine guys so why the feck some dick heads think we will even think about dealing with this crap is totally and I really mean, fecking totally put up with this crap. Yes in your bloody dreams Loll

    Then to text me abusive messages because I refuse to meet up with you not at the agreed time or place and of course I never ever going too, ok maybe in his dreams.

    Thanks to all the lovely "real genuine friends as its times like this we girls even respect and appriciate you all the more then we do already"

    Looking soooo forward to seeing you again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    alverton04 (13-12-14), happy shy lad (13-12-14), Petros (13-12-14), tom rambo (13-12-14), tom sand (13-12-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    I believe that???? is possibly a crude word for anus............. Anus has ???? syllables

  4. #3

    Default

    Some women never quit complaining, maybe for the New Year you's can make one big effort and leave off us guys...Please

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to hunterhilman For This Useful Post:

    redone7010 (14-12-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    Some women never quit complaining, maybe for the New Year you's can make one big effort and leave off us guys...Please
    Very well said .just get on with job your choice .like it or lump it .

    Lots and lots of nice respectable clients out there who we never hear about .

    I think this is a very sad way to get advertising

    At this time of year we do not want to hear about personal complaints please

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to john deere For This Useful Post:

    redone7010 (14-12-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post


    Then to text me abusive messages because I refuse to meet up with you not at the agreed time or place and of course I never ever going too, ok maybe in his dreams.
    As someone who has to deal with the public on a daily basis I can appreciate where you're coming from. I meet all types of people, most of whom are courteous and very easy to deal with. However there are always a few who are arrogant and self centred, the type of person who will drive up and park in the disabled parking spot just because it is closer to the door for them.

    I would imagine it must be more difficult for escorts as there is an animality involved and many people think they can get away with more. The idea of a deposit to me is to secure an agreed service or item. To change parameters after the deposit is paid is unacceptable and understandably should be refused.

    I believe it is worthwhile highlighting this issue and explaining to people that such activities are not accepted or tolerated by the ladies. It may go some way to discourage others from attempting to do the same.

    I have never been asked for a deposit, but when I read these threads I can understand why a lady would ask me for a deposit. if someone is willing to mess a lady around after paying a deposit, be it 10 Euro are more, then I can only imagine what they would do had they not have paid a deposit.

    As for the comment about Lady Von Teese using this thread as a form of advertising, somehow I think with her good reputation she does not need any form of promotion on these forums.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (13-12-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Perhaps there was some misunderstanding and there could have been a compromise reached on both sides before it reached this. It sounds like a lot more hassle the way it happened and both aren't happy. The fact he paid a deposit you would think he was genuine about meeting her. I know myself when you book an outcall sometimes circumstances change and you have to make alternative arrangements. The client could have explained things better maybe and things could have worked out better. The way he was abusive and continuing texting is unacceptable behaviour though.

    I don't see this thread as advertising or touting! How could anyone think that?
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 13-12-14 at 12:28.

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Ok had several conversations from 1pm till now and still, text messages.

    Loll 10 deposit paid to meet this morning at 10am but calls texting and still texting asking me to meet him in a bar, come to his room and as I just met him in the lift again come to his room (he dose not know it was me). Of course I have no intention of even now keeping the booking, really seriously do some of you guys think you have the right to invade my time and my life for a fecking lousy 10 euros. Loll stick you finger up your ??? and swivel on it, enjoy because it isnt going to happen. And all the girls that put up with this crap for nothing well at least I got a glass of wine out of it for the fecking lousy 10 euros. Loll

    Most of us girls by the way lads your treated so lovely by genuine guys so why the feck some dick heads think we will even think about dealing with this crap is totally and I really mean, fecking totally put up with this crap. Yes in your bloody dreams Loll

    Then to text me abusive messages because I refuse to meet up with you not at the agreed time or place and of course I never ever going too, ok maybe in his dreams.

    Thanks to all the lovely "real genuine friends as its times like this we girls even respect and appriciate you all the more then we do already"

    Looking soooo forward to seeing you again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I think it is a way too detailed post. The big EI crowd don't have to know about every detail. And i think this is not the right section of the forum either... And actually i could not really follow the story.

    Sure we discuss TWs and bad experiences, but in general! Not with a particular example.

    Other thing, using this "title" for the forum was deceptive for me. I was expecting a whole different thread regarding the title "Stick you finger up your ?????" Something erotic and juicy story about where a sexy lady sticking her naughty fingers.. not a complaint about a client.

    Sorry LVT i did not like this post. Where is the "no thanks"button?

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marsha For This Useful Post:

    Hagane00 (15-12-14), mature abby (13-12-14), Rachel Divine (14-12-14), Stella (13-12-14), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (13-12-14), timmc (13-12-14), Vitruvian (13-12-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    10 euro and all I got was this lousy finger up my ????. From now on I'll be taking all my advice from sarsfield.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 13-12-14 at 14:04.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (13-12-14), talkabout (13-12-14)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,760
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    well there a lot off good people out there but i will to take LVT side on this one the is a lot off time wasters and scumbags out there to,as i have to deal with them to last weekend was bad when i get mad i am not as nice as LVT if you know what i mean,i have been with Lady Von Teese many times and she is a lovely lady.Thanks for all the good times we had and the next time xx

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    10 euro and all I got was this lousy finger up my hole?. From now on I'll be taking all my advice from sarsfield.
    sounds like one of those bumper stickers/t shirts


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (13-12-14)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •