Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What's an appropriate gift?

Reviews

I always leave my gift in a condom and give it to them at the end, the gift of life! "now go forward and breed new funlovers" I do say to them

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    That's a perfect gift for me as well million times the jelly than any nice chocolate, I just don't like and eat chocs

Any small gift is a nice gesture, and I'm sure everyone appreciate the kindness!
    True....the best gift I ever got from a lady here, was a hand written card with really nice words and stuff written in very bad , broken English...personal and priceless.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Stella (13-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I wish i had know this Mia although i rarely give gifts but you never know, you might hypnotise me with those deep eyes of yours, I am thinking mars bar helps you work rest and play !!!!

I like bags and boots and perfume :x watches :x if you want to know )) kisses

Reviews

I'D GET THEM QUALITY WATCHES AS THE ONE'S THEY HAVE DON'T KEEP THE PROPER TIME, YOU BOOK FOR 30 MINUTES THEY HAVE YOU OUT IN 20 , SOMETHING WRONG SOMEWHERE
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 13-12-14 at 18:29.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    I'D GET THEM QUALITY WATCHES AS THE ONE'S THEY HAVE DON'T KEEP THE PROPER TIME, YOU BOOK FOR 30 MINUTES THEY HAVE YOU OUT IN 20 , SOMETHING WRONG SOMEWHERE

Not all ;-) depends;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MiaSweet View Post
    Not all ;-) depends;-)
    you're right I suppose, some could have their watches set 10 minutes quick

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MiaSweet View Post
    I like bags and boots and perfume :x watches :x if you want to know )) kisses
    I do i do want to know why i do I do not know. but yes i can see how i could be persuaded to go beyond a mars bar, a timex watch a tesco reuseable bag(stay classy i say) hiking boots and let me see some Lynx .girls like that apparently ,am i getting close ?

I do i do want to know why i do I do not know. but yes i can see how i could be persuaded to go beyond a mars bar, a timex watch a tesco reuseable bag(stay classy i say) hiking boots and let me see some Lynx .girls like that apparently ,am i getting close ?

Noooo )) of course )) :-*

Reviews

looking at those selfies on your profile, i think i will have to go deluxe, I am thinking Coco channel for perfume Cartier,watch i think tank retro, gucci boots and guess hand bag , am i closer now please.
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 13-12-14 at 18:54.

looking at those selfies on your profile, i think i will have to go deluxe, I am thinking Coco channel for perfume Cartier,watch i think tank retro, gucci boots and guess hand bag , am i closer now please.

Now you are :-))) kisses

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast