Thread: Over 300 potential time waster and psycho gone from my life at the click of a button.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Over 300 potential time waster and psycho gone from my life at the click of a button.

Over 300 potential time waster and psycho gone from my life at the click of a button Loll

When friends request are sent by EI members this gives the EI member a chance to see any of any us girls, guys advertisers photo albums they may have and as I personally have over 100 photos taken from the new movies which I have been working on and some other advertiser have none, less or even more to view however if you are not an EI member and just one of EI many “on-lookers” you will not be able to see any of the advertiser but this is a choice one has to make as it is for the advertiser on who she or he allows to see them.

Just to let you know I have deleted over 300 friends from my EI profile, this is due to realizing there are far too many abusive and insulting time wasters on my friends list who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives but to call and text abusive comments, or who may have been discharged far too early from their mental hospital. Loll Or people who I have never met, will never meet up with and just looking for free-bie eye candy. And those who it’s obvious they are not into the same things as me or who don’t know how to treat all human being with respect or a little manners when on the forums. So they can bugger off and check out where they are still able to see my photos on –line at a prices (which I am unable to state where here in the chat forums) as I have no intention is allowing them access to behave in such an un-couth manner.

If you have or wish to send me a friends request here on EI I will only be excepting these request if in fact you are someone I have met, chat with on-line in the forums in a positive manner (even if our opinions are different), you have discussed my profile, photos or posted a review here on EI and if you think I have deleted you by mistake then of course I am happy to add you again.

But I will be fu*ked before some di*k head or psycho is going be checking them out for free to hurdle abuse and insults at me via text or phone. Seriously what twats call up like this to tell you about your photos they are viewing for free just to hurdle abuse and then think I am as stupid as them to let them carry on viewing them. Loll

All the best to all to the real clients here on EI and I look forward to chatting on line and meeting you all in person and of course seeing my regulars too
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (12-12-14), liffey (12-12-14), tom rambo (12-12-14), tom sand (12-12-14), willie wacker (12-12-14), zoozoozoo (12-12-14)