Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Clear Directions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default Clear Directions

    This is a personal plea to all my fellow escort clients, especially in the Dublin area.
    I am directionally challenged. Most times, visiting a new escort, I have great difficulty finding the place. The girls tend not to have good English and have difficulty pronouncing place names. The mobile phone system is crap and difficult to hear with the noise of traffic. On top of this, the girls often dont have much of a clue where they are themselves.
    I have started to coach girls on how to give clear directions from easily rcognised landmarks and to write out directions that the girls can text to clients. If you get to a girl before me and have had difficulty finding the place, think of me and give the girl easy directions to follow. Thanking you in anticipation.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Dreamon, I always got the girls to text me their address and had a Dublin Street Atlas with me. Only for that, I could have ended up in Belfast half the time. Not a bad idea either, when you consider the amount of money I could have saved myself up there.

  3. Default

    Its quite simple in Thailand to find me



    but foot traffic has been a bit slow since i got the new sign for some reason
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7270%20%5B1600x1200%5D.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	7461  

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Dreamon, I always got the girls to text me their address and had a Dublin Street Atlas with me. Only for that, I could have ended up in Belfast half the time. Not a bad idea either, when you consider the amount of money I could have saved myself up there.

    Its ok for you with a street atlas. You could pass for a tourist. I would just look stupid with one. Texting the address is a good idea but some of them are stashed away in obscure new apartment blocks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    This is a personal plea to all my fellow escort clients, especially in the Dublin area.
    I am directionally challenged. Most times, visiting a new escort, I have great difficulty finding the place. The girls tend not to have good English and have difficulty pronouncing place names. The mobile phone system is crap and difficult to hear with the noise of traffic. On top of this, the girls often dont have much of a clue where they are themselves.
    I have started to coach girls on how to give clear directions from easily rcognised landmarks and to write out directions that the girls can text to clients. If you get to a girl before me and have had difficulty finding the place, think of me and give the girl easy directions to follow. Thanking you in anticipation.
    I always ask a Gardai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    they always know!, bless em!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    I always ask a Gardai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    they always know!, bless em!
    Yep Roryman, our Gardai are very helpful people. Doen'nt matter if you are looking for the tourist office, a church, pub, chinese takeaway or knocking shop, they are always available to give directions.

    I usually stop and ask them when I get lost looking for some address or other at 12 or 1 o'clock in the morning. They're also very inquisitive people, as in "and what would you be looking for at this hour of the night on that particular street Mr. Marvado?", to which I give my standard reply.."I'm a vet on outcall and a little pussy needs seeing to". Once I mention the word "pussy", they can immediately direct me to my destination. Every street corner should have one.....and there'd be a lot less crime out there.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default true story bad directions!

    I phoned an escort with limited English & arranged to meet her at a certain apartment & room no. Her English was poor but I went to the apartment knocked on the door no answer few times more still no answer went for a walk back 5mins later still no answer made my way for a coffee, 30mins later the escort rang shouting what a 'stupid bastard of an Irishman I was' I replied that I knocked at her door few times but no answer she told me to f off & dropped phone, I rang her that evening turns out I had gone to the wrong apartment BLOCK

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    a little pussy needs seeing to
    My little pussy needs seeing to but you have to get past this first
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ladyboy-ladyboy-2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	7447  

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ting Tong View Post
    My little pussy needs seeing to but you have to get past this first
    We don't often get contributions from the transgendered community here. Looks like we're broadening the scope of the organisation. Welcome sister/brother/whatever you're having yourself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •