Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: What to wear ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default What to wear ?

    Maya and Kyla " i'm cold" thread got me thinking. These ladies come from where winter is a lot colder. I've been invited to a wedding over the Christmas/ New Year period in a country where its predicted to be minus 10 to minus 20 In my normal wedding/funeral 'Irish' suit, i'm going to freeze ...literally. Is it a big faux pas to wear a massive great Puffa jacket to a wedding ? Any Eastern European ladies any suggestions as to how to survive ?

    Will be a great party by the way.....with proper snow, not the 2cms we get here.
    I've seen pic of the wedding dress the bride is going to wear. ....she'll look absolutely stunning as you would expect...but will be dead of hypothermia before the honeymoon
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (09-12-14), Escort Advertiserkyla (09-12-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Under Armour, to maintain style. Or else just go Eskimo

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious k For This Useful Post:

    mellors (09-12-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,239
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    Thermals and a put a sock on it for extra warmth x
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (09-12-14), mellors (09-12-14)

  7. #4

    Default

    leggings under )) extra socks )) have a good jacket and a the outfit u chose to be the winter stile thicker comparing to the irish ones and ..as far as i am use to i think the event might be inside )) not out

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    mellors (09-12-14), Yummyasslicker (09-12-14)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    Thermals and a put a sock on it for extra warmth x
    In those temperatures it will disappear ..wont need a sock

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    leggings under )) extra socks )) have a good jacket and a the outfit u chose to be the winter stile thicker comparing to the irish ones and ..as far as i am use to i think the event might be inside )) not out
    Got any leggings I can borrow ?
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (10-12-14), Escort Advertiserkyla (09-12-14)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    You & Kyla....


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (10-12-14), Escort Advertiserkyla (09-12-14), mellors (09-12-14)

  13. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    In those temperatures it will disappear ..wont need a sock



    Got any leggings I can borrow ?


    sue come to dublin i have black...navy...leather ))

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  14. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    mellors (09-12-14)

  15. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    In those temperatures it will disappear ..wont need a sock



    Got any leggings I can borrow ?


    sue come to dublin i have black...navy...leather ))

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  16. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Maya and Kyla " i'm cold" thread got me thinking. These ladies come from where winter is a lot colder. I've been invited to a wedding over the Christmas/ New Year period in a country where its predicted to be minus 10 to minus 20 In my normal wedding/funeral 'Irish' suit, i'm going to freeze ...literally. Is it a big faux pas to wear a massive great Puffa jacket to a wedding ? Any Eastern European ladies any suggestions as to how to survive ?

    Will be a great party by the way.....with proper snow, not the 2cms we get here.
    I've seen pic of the wedding dress the bride is going to wear. ....she'll look absolutely stunning as you would expect...but will be dead of hypothermia before the honeymoon
    While it will be a lot colder on a thermometer, it wont feel a whole lot colder in reality!

    Because Ireland is an island, we have a very high humidity here, which makes the weather feel hotter in the summer and colder in the winter.
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/dic...uestion651.htm

    If you are going to the wedding on the eurpean mainland say, you wouldnt need to wear much more than here: jacket, scarf, gloves, hat and some nice thermal underwear (or not if there'll be a lot of dancing = sweat city) and you shouldnt feel too cold.

    Just as an example, I have gone skiing many times, and in -5 weather I was just wearing a rugby jersey with a t-shirt, and I was grand out on the streets - Not recommended for the slopes though

    Hope that helps
    You wont know, until you try!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hagane00 For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (09-12-14), mellors (09-12-14)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    You & Kyla....

    Uncannily accurate
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserkyla (09-12-14)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •