Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Excitement has just been killed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    975
    Reviews
    34

    Thumbs down Excitement has just been killed

    Well I was excited but now no more, think i'll give this up because my excitement has just been killed by time and by other factors which ill not moan about. Just needed to say that right now
    Last edited by hitman76; 09-12-14 at 12:56.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    Well I was excited but now no more, think i'll give this up because my excitement has just been killed by time and by other factors which ill not moan about. Just needed to say that right now
    You found out Santa is not real

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    975
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irishrover74 View Post
    You found out Santa is not real
    O he's real and damn expensive, now its time to look for an alternative

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hitman76 For This Useful Post:

    Alyssa Jenkins (09-12-14), Irishrover74 (09-12-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    O he's real and damn expensive, now its time to look for an alternative
    Well not as expensive as these nice ladies here


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    975
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well not as expensive as these nice ladies here

    Will it most definitely "PAYS" to shop around and I mean that. contain the excitement and not let it be seen

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    975
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    Will it most definitely "PAYS" to shop around and I mean that. contain the excitement and not let it be seen

    Question is who would like to be number 7 on my review list, I did have 7 reviews but Linda in Smithfield seems to not like that system. I did give her a good one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •