Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lying two fased slapper is back

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Is this big animal giving you trouble Elizabeth. I know how to deal with animals. I used to have an orangtang called Clyde.

Well if you had an orangutan, you should have learned how to spell orangutan....
    Orangutan Foundation International

Bring it on cowboy... or are you all washed up.. notived your only making chic flics these days.. what wrong the bottle gone? or is it old age?
    Its a long time since your action hero days old timer... what you gonna do hit me with your zimmer frame?

I dont need to know how to spell punk. Ive done alright so far. I do more directing these days. How many academy awards do you have.

3. Default

I dont need to know how to spell punk. Ive done alright so far. I do more directing these days. How many academy awards do you have.
    Why? would you like to buy some?

ebay.com/academyawardsforsale/

I dont need to. Ive got enough of my own. I got mine for mystic river and million dollar baby. I wouldnt call them chic flics grizzly Adams

5. Default

I dont need to. Ive got enough of my own. I got mine for mystic river and million dollar baby. I wouldnt call them chic flics grizzly Adams
    Who you calling adam? Mr Clinton Eastwood Jnr

Grizzly as in the character in tv series. I dont suppose you would remember that show it was on back in the 70s. Those were the days.

7. Default

Grizzly as in the character in tv series. I dont suppose you would remember that show it was on back in the 70s. Those were the days.
    Remember it... i was in it. My co star was a human called Dan Haggerty.. we made a movie in '74 and them in '77 we started shooting 39 episodes of the tv series.. yeah those were the days..

YouTube - Maybe - Thom Pace (theme from Grizzly Adams)
    Last edited by Bigger Paws; 12-12-08 at 14:57.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink Jealous of clint now are you........dear oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    Well if you had an orangutan, you should have learned how to spell orangutan....
    Orangutan Foundation International

Bring it on cowboy... or are you all washed up.. notived your only making chic flics these days.. what wrong the bottle gone? or is it old age?
    Its a long time since your action hero days old timer... what you gonna do hit me with your zimmer frame?

The only thing he is going to hit anyone with his his 'Rhythm Stick' - like you so enjoyed when you were in clink and all the guys made you their bitch........

Ron n Reg this guy is a faggot.........enjoy...... xxx

Reviews

Talking Look!!!! Pat Just Made A Joke!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You don't have to like Lizzy, but don't call her a cunt. That's the rules. And it can't be one set of rules for you talking to Lizzy and another set for everyone else.
    Did you even keep a straight face while typing that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

10. Default

Is this big animal giving you trouble Elizabeth. I know how to deal with animals. I used to have an orangtang called Clyde.
    We fink its time we an u went hunt n for bear Clint

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast