Thread: Reverse oral and rimming in Dublin

Default Reverse oral and rimming in Dublin

Heading to Dublin tomorrow night and really spoiled for choice. Looking for some advice- who are the best ladies that will allow me to rim them and do reverse oral. Any suggestions much appreciated

Reviews

Claudia in Temple Bar. Unbelievably responsive in those departments & the best ass in Dublin, no Ireland, probably...
    Enjoy my boy! Please though, she is an absolute Diamond so maximum respect to her always! She'll turf you out pronto anyway if you give her ANY crap though! An amazing woman in many ways...but rimming is my thing & she is my Queen. Tell her Yummy gave her the highest possible recommendation if you are lucky enough to hook up with her...
    Last edited by Yummyasslicker; 05-12-14 at 03:02.

Quote Originally Posted by fordlad View Post
    Heading to Dublin tomorrow night and really spoiled for choice. Looking for some advice- who are the best ladies that will allow me to rim them and do reverse oral. Any suggestions much appreciated
    I think many ladies will enjoy to be pleasured. Just have a quick search on website and give them a call ...
    Tie and tease is the practice of tying up a partner and bringing them to the brink of climax by stopping short and denying them an orgasm. In tie and tease, the bound partner is often stimulated repeatedly and held in a highly-aroused state without relief.If the passive (bound) partner is permitted to orgasm it may be more intense than usual due to the extended stimulation and resulting build up of tension and arousal. Alternately, the bound partner may be completely denied orgasm and left in a state of sexual frustration.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

fordlad (05-12-14)