Thread: One for the ladies?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah fisting is much better....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

clarelad (02-12-14), Kendra (02-12-14)

Reviews

or Footing, I was watching a video last night where she gobbles up the whole foot, I dont think they were size 16's though

4. The Following User Says Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

Kendra (02-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by namesjack View Post
    or Footing, I was watching a video last night where she gobbles up the whole foot, I dont think they were size 16's though
    I saw that too and they were size 16's...the Fire Brigade had to be called to remove them, You must'n have watched it till the end

KFC finger licking good.......
    Who loves ya baby......!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Meursault (03-12-14), talkabout (03-12-14)

8. Default

THAT is the thing i will never get it. Ladies have nice feet, even sexy can say. (well most of them) Nicely pedicured, pretty nail polish.. But a men's feet?! Many of the guys trying to touch pussy with their feet usually during doing a blow job.
    That is the just bizarre, not sexy at all, doesn't feel good, and not to mention not hygienic at all. Sooo not hygienic! Please guys don't do that, you can just rest your legs.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marsha For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (02-12-14), Kendra (02-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by marsha View Post
    THAT is the thing i will never get it. Ladies have nice feet, even sexy can say. (well most of them) Nicely pedicured, pretty nail polish.. But a men's feet?! Many of the guys trying to touch pussy with their feet usually during doing a blow job.
    That is the just bizarre, not sexy at all, doesn't feel good, and not to mention not hygienic at all. Sooo not hygienic! Please guys don't do that, you can just rest your legs.

Yeah I've had to move myself away a few times while giving oral to my clients, I've no idea why some think it would be sexy to play with my clit with their toes especially when feet are one of those issues where you either love them or hate them, bit like myself actually

xx

Oh jeeeeeeeeze! That brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it x