Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: walking dead

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    dont want to give spoilers

but did not see that coming today
    Hardly a surprise as it has been all over forum's for the past 3 weeks that either Beth or Carol was going to be killed off in the mid season finale and they where hardly going to kill carol after her terminus episode.

I don't know why daryl was crying for, old carol with open the legs no problem so.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dipshit View Post
    Hardly a surprise as it has been all over forum's for the past 3 weeks that either Beth or Carol was going to be killed off in the mid season finale and they where hardly going to kill carol after her terminus episode.

I don't know why daryl was crying for, old carol with open the legs no problem so.....

I read this week they needed to clear up if he was gay or straight, I never taught for a second the character could be gay

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    dont want to give spoilers

but did not see that coming today
    I was FaceTiming someone at the time it happened and I was pure shocked. Mouth wide open shocked!

xx

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I read this week they needed to clear up if he was gay or straight, I never taught for a second the character could be gay
    Well he did take that book on child abuse when him and carol where in atlanta. I think his dad was a fiddler and interfred with him and meryl. Nah i think daryl is dead set on carol for a shag like.
    Last edited by Dipshit; 02-12-14 at 21:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I was FaceTiming someone at the time it happened and I was pure shocked. Mouth wide open shocked!

xx
    Whats facetimming kid?

I'm watching it again at the min

Blog Entries

Well he did take that book on child abuse when him and carol where in atlanta. I think his dad was a fiddler and interfred with him and meryl. Nah i think daryl is dead set on carol for a shag like.

It was kinds hinted he used to beat the shit out of them starve them and serious neglect, he was in forest for days I dont think it was sexual abuse, maybe but I dont think so

And carol not sure, he sees her as shag

Shocking tho he got no action yet, you think end if the world U get laid more, coz its some sort of comfort

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post

xx
    I was pure shocked when they shot carols daughter way back in the first season

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    It was kinds hinted he used to beat the shit out of them starve them and serious neglect, he was in forest for days I dont think it was sexual abuse, maybe but I dont think so

And carol not sure, he sees her as shag

Shocking tho he got no action yet, you think end if the world U get laid more, coz its some sort of comfort
    Well carol has already put it to him, she asked him if he wanted to fool around in the prison back in season whatever can't remember so.

I never picked up on that

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast