Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Date set for Criminalisation Of purchasing Sex in Northern Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Whats the twitter account honey as I would also like to add my support?

Hope you having a good start to the week
    Lady Von Teese
    @uglymugsie

Reviews

what happens if you were caught?

Reviews

People should be actually protesting to bring Stormont down. It's a flawed system of government and they are terrible at governing. Both Sinn Fein and the DUP are awful.

Bring back direct rule.

After years of doing nothing to progress Northern Ireland, they are making a joint effort and saving us from sex! As paedophilia, rape are other warped activity good through the roof, Stormont are successfully criminalising 2 consenting adults having sex.

Let's all be proud of our political parties!
    The above post, and many post on e-i, is for humour and myrth and therefore cannot be taken as intelligent or well grammatically/factually engineered.

This man is not clever

Reviews

Barring the complete collapse of the Dail and Stormont, this legislation will go ahead. It's going to be a matter of adapting to it.

Sex work hasn't ended in Sweden or Norway who have had this law for years. And in the US, sex buyers AND workers have been criminalised for over a century, yet there are estimated to be at least 75000 active sex workers.
    2014 in Northern Ireland:

Number of reported attacks on sex workers 70

Number of sex trafficking cases ZERO

Reviews

Mé Féin and the DUP wont be getting my vote, I'm actually disgusted with both their behaviour on all issues, I knew devolved government was a bad idea from the start, Stormont, a waste of space.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mickey O leary For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (01-12-14), Mr Cuddles (01-12-14)

I hate predictive text. I hope you got the gist.
    The above post, and many post on e-i, is for humour and myrth and therefore cannot be taken as intelligent or well grammatically/factually engineered.

This man is not clever

Reviews

I was a supporter for years of the principle of self rule ie Stormont instead of Westminster but now having witnessed at first hand and second hand the incompetence, the deceit, manipulation of the people and the sheer pettiness of the MLAs, I hope the whole thing collapses in on itself and the sooner the better. There is the distinct possibility that the present talks will flounder as neither side will back down on their key points so the plug will be pulled by Britain, the Welfare reforms will be imposed thus getting SF off the hook and the DUP can blame the Shinners on the whole thing.

Meantime the both sets of feckers are still milking the system for their expenses and handouts and freebies.

They will only be on the sidelines for a few months until the elections in May when both elections to Westminster and Stormont could be held on the same day and so the gravy train will roll once again.

I am not sure the date in June for the legislation to be enacted would apply if the institution is dissolved before then.

I look forward to the first gobshite of a politician I get asking me for their vote. I live in a mixed area so we get both sides canvassing door to door. I CAN'T WAIT.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Danish Pia (01-12-14), Davidontour (01-12-14), liffey (01-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I was a supporter for years of the principle of self rule ie Stormont instead of Westminster but now having witnessed at first hand and second hand the incompetence, the deceit, manipulation of the people and the sheer pettiness of the MLAs, I hope the whole thing collapses in on itself and the sooner the better. There is the distinct possibility that the present talks will flounder as neither side will back down on their key points so the plug will be pulled by Britain, the Welfare reforms will be imposed thus getting SF off the hook and the DUP can blame the Shinners on the whole thing.

Meantime the both sets of feckers are still milking the system for their expenses and handouts and freebies.

They will only be on the sidelines for a few months until the elections in May when both elections to Westminster and Stormont could be held on the same day and so the gravy train will roll once again.

I am not sure the date in June for the legislation to be enacted would apply if the institution is dissolved before then.

I look forward to the first gobshite of a politician I get asking me for their vote. I live in a mixed area so we get both sides canvassing door to door. I CAN'T WAIT.
    Little bit more ammunition for you -- last year the salaries and expenses of the 108 Stormont MLAs totalled £8.42 million.
    2014 in Northern Ireland:

Number of reported attacks on sex workers 70

Number of sex trafficking cases ZERO

will be interesting to see how they police it
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast