Thread: Christmas time be good or else you slags

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Who are you calling a slag bad santa.
    my god clint your lookin different these days does our lizbet know your at it shel have you you slag!

Reviews

Default wheres Rudolph?

Hey Santa.. wanna know where Rudolph is most nights of the week?

Oh i know my son i'v got to ring her for him i hear shes thinkin bout tourin you way i recomend my son she'l make mince meat of ya

Meanwhile i'm inside tryna see wat this little bit wants this year but not before she makes santas toes cirl first ya get me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAFLXD7ZCADOMELQCAA4MTFTCAZW4630CAJTNDAHCA2J7UFQCABZHTMZCA3QBWAMCA7R1V3VCARFEDJ6CA2T3O8YCAK5TDF8.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	7395

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SANTA BAD ASS View Post
    Oh i know my son i'v got to ring her for him i hear shes thinkin bout tourin you way i recomend my son she'l make mince meat of ya

Meanwhile i'm inside tryna see wat this little bit wants this year but not before she makes santas toes cirl first ya get me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAFLXD7ZCADOMELQCAA4MTFTCAZW4630CAJTNDAHCA2J7UFQCABZHTMZCA3QBWAMCA7R1V3VCARFEDJ6CA2T3O8YCAK5TDF8.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	7395
    Oye you lazy sod why dont you get a job for the entire year and not just Chrismas...........gonna report you to the dole office..........seen ya signing on santa

Bad, Bad boy..........still nobody likes one thats too good........ but you are just not what the children are expecting though are you...........

Ciao see you at the unemployment office soon...........
    Paws told me you were signing on by the way.........go sort him out hes off his trolly.