Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas time be good or else you slags

Oh i know my son i'v got to ring her for him i hear shes thinkin bout tourin you way i recomend my son she'l make mince meat of ya

Meanwhile i'm inside tryna see wat this little bit wants this year but not before she makes santas toes cirl first ya get me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAFLXD7ZCADOMELQCAA4MTFTCAZW4630CAJTNDAHCA2J7UFQCABZHTMZCA3QBWAMCA7R1V3VCARFEDJ6CA2T3O8YCAK5TDF8.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	7395

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SANTA BAD ASS View Post
    Oh i know my son i'v got to ring her for him i hear shes thinkin bout tourin you way i recomend my son she'l make mince meat of ya

Meanwhile i'm inside tryna see wat this little bit wants this year but not before she makes santas toes cirl first ya get me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAFLXD7ZCADOMELQCAA4MTFTCAZW4630CAJTNDAHCA2J7UFQCABZHTMZCA3QBWAMCA7R1V3VCARFEDJ6CA2T3O8YCAK5TDF8.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	7395
    Oye you lazy sod why dont you get a job for the entire year and not just Chrismas...........gonna report you to the dole office..........seen ya signing on santa

Bad, Bad boy..........still nobody likes one thats too good........ but you are just not what the children are expecting though are you...........

Ciao see you at the unemployment office soon...........
    Paws told me you were signing on by the way.........go sort him out hes off his trolly.

CLARENCE YOU'V BEEN A NAUGHTY LITTLE SHIT AINT YA

Listen up slags i'm red till they change the colour of the lights in amsterdam get that straight!!!!

I'l try sneak your lizbet back down the chimney my son but shes gonna have to make santas toes curl first ya get me

As i remember she graduated from pullin my beard to my south pole thats when the presents got good round your manner......
    Clarence you cum sit on my knees soon ye & leave that little shit pom pom outside so the dears can have sum fun & all

well santa, i,ve been to the PINK light district in amsterdam, OoooohhhHHHH santa you,d get your sack emptied there very quick

c,mon be a santa good ass, red is just not you ducky

look at this luverly santa in pink, i could make a pink santa suit for you

luvey ducks
    clarence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink santa.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	7424  

CLARENCE YOU'V BEEN A NAUGHTY LITTLE SHIT AINT YA

Listen up slags i'm red till they change the colour of the lights in amsterdam get that straight!!!!

I'l try sneak your lizbet back down the chimney my son but shes gonna have to make santas toes curl first ya get me

As i remember she graduated from pullin my beard to my south pole thats when the presents got good round your manner......
    Clarence you cum sit on my knees soon ye & leave that little shit pom pom outside so the dears can have sum fun & all
    i,m not scared of no big dears mister

see the last dear that f*cked with me, i done the kneecaps on the b*stard and fucked him up the ass see the picture

any pitbulls want to try me???? eh? eh? santa let us fuck your leg, eh? eh?

pompom the bad ass poodle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuck the dears ass.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	7429  

What do you want for christmas Elizabeth. I hear you like diamonds. Nothing but the best for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12