Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Welcome back Eliza

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    907
    Reviews
    111

    Default Welcome back Eliza

    This gorgeous young lady has returned to our shores, Xmas come early I say. I see Sarah is back also!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/ae5c1...sh-escort.html

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

    Elizaparkeruk (26-11-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    London, Dublin, Belfast and New York
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Hello you very kinky man. I think it is time for me and Sarah to test out my shower experiment. She is still one up on me if my memory serves correct, I am in dept to her.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizaparkeruk For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (26-11-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    907
    Reviews
    111

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    This gorgeous young lady has returned to our shores, Xmas come early I say. I see Sarah is back also!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/ae5c1...sh-escort.html
    Well Bogman are you going for the duo go on go on go on go on


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Elizaparkeruk (27-11-14)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,135
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    God she is gorgeous what an incredible body!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

    Elizaparkeruk (27-11-14)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    907
    Reviews
    111

    Default

    I did but since they don't have a duo profile I cant do a review but it was very hot, very sensuous and very very horny. They used me, they teased me, they toyed with me and worse of all ........ I frigin loved it

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well Bogman are you going for the duo go on go on go on go on

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

    Elizaparkeruk (27-11-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (27-11-14)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I did but since they don't have a duo profile I cant do a review but it was very hot, very sensuous and very very horny. They used me, they teased me, they toyed with me and worse of all ........ I frigin loved it
    Feck off you lucky bastard
    I,m jealous as fuck
    Well done man,got to hand it to you
    Last edited by willie wacker; 27-11-14 at 00:09.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Bogman (27-11-14), Elizaparkeruk (27-11-14)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    London, Dublin, Belfast and New York
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Feck off you lucky bastard
    I,m jealous as fuck
    Well done man,got to hand it to you
    It was absolutely amazing, I enjoyed it far too much. I get Ughm just thinking of Sarah's soft skin again my sensitive skin.
    Last edited by Elizaparkeruk; 27-11-14 at 02:31.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizaparkeruk For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (27-11-14)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,135
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizaparkeruk View Post
    It was absolutely amazing, I enjoyed it far too much. I get Ughm just thinking of Sarah's soft skin again my sensitive skin.
    Oh my god Eliza do you know what your doing to me right now putting that image of you and Sarah in my head Jesus what a beautiful image it is!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

    Elizaparkeruk (27-11-14)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    907
    Reviews
    111

    Default

    You got the image, I had the grandstand seat to see ebony skin gliding over ivory, dark brown nipples against hard pink nipples, tongues darting, lips brushing lightly and suddenly firmly with passion ..... and that's before they started on me!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (27-11-14), Elizaparkeruk (27-11-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •