Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Bill is due to be published later this week!!! OMG

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Up goes the overnight stays in Hotels to meet our Favourite Girls

Reviews

The only action I got was through EI This is so stupid!
    Last edited by twentyeight; 26-11-14 at 00:16.

"The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (26-11-14)

5. Default

I agree this actually may never actually happen it just scares the living daylights out of us poor ole punters

This is going to make a huge difference to me. Looks like my ten year 'hobby' will have to stop soon. I will just have to take trips to Poland and Prague instead.

Ok the thought of this legislation is making me very nervous and I'm already nervous each time I visit a girl even though I've been doing this over 20 years

Speaking as a person with a mild disability who has met some fantastic ladies and being treated so well, had some great laughs and good fun. I'm tired of the attitude in this country,, why oh why can't we legalise the whole thing thus making it safer for everyone and just move on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to john40 For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (26-11-14)

Reviews

Forgive my male sexist paranoia but with
    a female Minister of Justice - Frances Fitzgerald,
    a female Chief Justice - Susan Denham,
    a female Director of Public Prosecutions - Claire Loftus
    a female Attorney General - Máire Whelan
    a female Garda Commissioner - Nóirín O’Sullivan
    is it surprising that the male clients will be criminalised whilst the female sex-workers will be free to sell sex?
    Just saying like!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the traveller View Post
    is it surprising that the male clients will be criminalised whilst the female sex-workers will be free to sell sex?
    Just saying like!!
    Free only in theory. This law will be used to make sex workers life hell (all of them, not just women). The whole purpose of the law is to close down the business by depriving sex workers of customers. There's nothing feminist about this.

I'm all for seeing women getting on, and getting a fair portion of power and influence. It's all a question of which women and what their attitudes are.

11. Default

It's sad that my first post is about this opportunistic pandering to this deluded social perspective! Those of us who genuinely appreciate and like our very special companions may experience a big loss. If the Bill is enacted some of us will take a chance and many of us will not. If it is enacted the forces that lead to it will maintain the pressure to have it enforced,
    at least for a time, so that, whatever about our loss, how will it remain viable, not to mention safe work for our companions?!
    So, I would like to hear what our companions are feeling and thinking about it, if you think it appropriate to say.

Perhaps too we could turn the discussion to how influence could be brought to change the relevant provisions? Not just on this chat room but through an effective action group? I am new so I know nobody here but some of you around for a long time might be able to inititiate a confidential action discussion?

BACINTHEGAME Guest

Hotels already know who the sex workers are in their hotels. During the slump, it was the only business the hotels were getting. They sometimes blackmail the sex worker into paying over the odds for a room, then sometimes throw them out or keep ringing them from reception to scare off the Johns.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast