Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charging for time, not services

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    what about fake ones ??
    They will check and they can hold you indefinitely if they cannot establish your identity.

The best strategy would be to give no more than your name, address and DOB and refuse to answer any questions. They would then have to prove everything which without a confession they are at nothing.

Blog Entries

Totally agree they will always find some thing to arrest one for if they want to get an arrest!

[QUOTE=liffey;1466260]Of course it's hard to prove. The whole point is that they very rarely have to. A combination of fear of public shame and whatever other psychological pressure they can think of is usually enough. It's all about taking the low hanging fruit and scoring points.

I'm not sure whether refusing to provide your name and address to a Garda is an offence, (I'm pretty sure it is) but even if it isn't they'll just find something else to hold you on or charge you with in the meantime.

I did some checking... IANAL but the accepted wisdom seems to be that Guards have to have a reasonable suspicion that an offence has been committed. However, refusing to provide a name, address and date of birth can give rise to suspicion, and the Garda can then require you to provide them. Failure to do so is an offence.

So it's never a good idea.[/QUOTE

Its only an offence to use a different name to commit a crime so they would then have to prove one gave a different name to do so and a offence was in fact commited but yes if they want to get you they too will use the way the law is written to do so too. But be careful what you write in a PM or anywhere, including a phone call. But its nice to always be respectful too.

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    the profiles will obviously have to change and we will have ask girls through pm the services they provide ,I love to know what could you say like one of the guys said you went to fix her computer or what ever ? would that hold up ?? also Irish would be alot more popular as it would look alot less obvious too actually ,i need to find a regular too lol
    Quote Originally Posted by wnolan1992 View Post
    They will check and they can hold you indefinitely if they cannot establish your identity.

The best strategy would be to give no more than your name, address and DOB and refuse to answer any questions. They would then have to prove everything which without a confession they are at nothing.
    All the best Lady Von Teese

Man arrested for impersonating a police officer. Loll
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB43ogaaDVo
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 28-11-14 at 20:55.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123