Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Idiot On Speakerphone in D18 Today

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Exclamation Idiot On Speakerphone in D18 Today

    I really could not believe it. You hear about these idiots but to witness one first hand was shocking!

    Earlier today I was over in Sandyford and as I was walking through I saw this guy with the phone. Nothing really unusual there until I realised he was on speakerphone looking for directions to an apartment.

    To make matters worse I was quite a distance away from him and I could hear everything but there were also some other people closer to him than I was so they could definitely hear him.

    Discretion is the key factor here, but to go around with a phone on speaker while looking for directions is ludicrous!

    If any of the ladies in Sandyford had an appointment today around midday and had to give directions to the client they may want to think about who they had seen. Obviously I am not going to say which apartment block he was told to go to but let's just say, there were other people heading for the same apartment block at that time.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Alyssa Jenkins (24-11-14), Anya (24-11-14), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (25-11-14), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (24-11-14), hitman76 (24-11-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (24-11-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Siobhan (23-11-14), libby (24-11-14), Melindablondey (23-11-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (23-11-14), Larissa Laurentis (24-11-14), tom rambo (24-11-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Discretion isn't that hard ..is it ? Idiot

    Last edited by xagerate; 23-11-14 at 16:34.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (25-11-14), Escort Advertiserkyla (23-11-14), Melindablondey (23-11-14)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south dublin
    Posts
    4,795
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I really could not believe it. You hear about these idiots but to witness one first hand was shocking!

    Earlier today I was over in Sandyford and as I was walking through I saw this guy with the phone. Nothing really unusual there until I realised he was on speakerphone looking for directions to an apartment.

    To make matters worse I was quite a distance away from him and I could hear everything but there were also some other people closer to him than I was so they could definitely hear him.

    Discretion is the key factor here, but to go around with a phone on speaker while looking for directions is ludicrous!

    If any of the ladies in Sandyford had an appointment today around midday and had to give directions to the client they may want to think about who they had seen. Obviously I am not going to say which apartment block he was told to go to but let's just say, there were other people heading for the same apartment block at that time.

    fucking idiots is right , although could it just be a friend he was visiting or something other than a visit ?

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    fucking idiots is right , although could it just be a friend he was visiting or something other than a visit ?
    Well, had I just heard one side of the conversation I would agree with you — the fact I could hear both sides of the conversation makes me think not.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    relax the cacs, people (you know real ones) actually live there too probably and could be having visitors that have never been there before. lots of reasons. the point still stands though, what kind of an idiot goes punting with the phone on speaker getting directions though


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserannabel taylor (23-11-14), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (25-11-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Well, had I just heard one side of the conversation I would agree with you — the fact I could hear both sides of the conversation makes me think not.
    was it like this? caps intentional

    "you go lef pass the ole boo inn, cross the roe"

    "what?"

    "I SAID YOU GO LEF PASS THE ROE!!! "

    "I heard you but its hard know what you are saying!"

    "I SAID YOU GO LEF PASS THE ROE !!! "

    "I hear but no under stan!"




  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (25-11-14), Escort AdvertiserIrish Siobhan (23-11-14), wexfordboyo (25-11-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,711
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Obviously I am not going to say which apartment block he was told to go to but let's just say, there were other people heading for the same apartment block at that time.
    The midday gangbang. There was loads of crack there ..........

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Petros (23-11-14)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    The midday gangbang. There was loads of crack there ..........
    Fook! Is that where it takes place — I should have followed
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    zilch (23-11-14)

  15. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    relax the cacs, people (you know real ones) actually live there too probably and could be having visitors that have never been there before. lots of reasons. the point still stands though, what kind of an idiot goes punting with the phone on speaker getting directions though
    People shit the cacks too easily, they forget people have normal lives, but presume punting is wrong, think the whole world after its cute tbh
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    It was obvious to me from hearing both sides of the conversation that this was a meeting between an escort and punter. My reason for posting this was to alert either the client or escort that this could could be dangerous.

    Granted, many people on hearing this conversation may just think it was a guy getting directions from a friend to their apartment. However, it just takes one person to be suspicious enough to take note of the address and go to the authorities with it!

    This guy did this today, he may do it again if he did not realise how dangerous it is.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (25-11-14), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (24-11-14), Melindablondey (23-11-14)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •