Page 59 of 246 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Who is Jessie and zelena advertising on l......o they look good.

Zelena uses Kim Kardashian pics, so didn't bother trying. Jessie is actually Debbie from Epic, been with her twice but the second time she started a b2b very mechanical (almost boring). I would hardly go back there. Tried the Slovak girl 3 times, when I got he it was so not worth it (very clinical), and now that she moved to the city centre with that price and without he it's just nonsense!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to w.j For This Useful Post:

lfccork (09-10-16), Rua (10-10-16)

4. Default

hey guys going to cork this week. Looking for a really good massage place with extras can ya plz let me know where to go? Or the name of three places and i will find them thanks guys

5. Default

If u are looking for really good massage joy she give u a real massage with real oils but getting appointment with her can be hard do her price is not as well

6. Default

I only reply to the guy were he would get a real good massage and if I was joy I would be telling him how to contact me and if u read my other post i asking about other massage places and yes I know her very well
    Last edited by Jorge; 17-10-16 at 17:17.

Reviews

To be fair she is very good and i would have no problem recommending her too
    Last edited by Jorge; 17-10-16 at 17:17.

Reviews

Went to Ploysoi this morning , different girl than sha sha her name was Linda , another beauty the quality of woman there is top class to be fair .She told me ICE is still there too , i got an excellent B2B there a few years ago off her

Reviews

What. Kind of. Money?

10. Default

So how do i get in touch with this joy girl? whats the name of the place. I see you all know a lot which is great help. Ploysoi i hear a bit about is that a good place to go or what places would you guys pick, going wednesday so plz let us know so i will know where to go,thanks guys

Reviews

Sala is good. Plenty. In cork to visit.