Page 47 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Nice girl i see the place on douglas street is still open thought it was gone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lfccork For This Useful Post:

Rua (15-06-16)

3. Default

Hi
    is anyone in cork doing proper nuru massages?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by foxieguy2000 View Post
    Hi
    is anyone in cork doing proper nuru massages?
    Ana massage was class , but i think she retired

5. Default

Who would people recommend to get a good 4 hand massage from be it either 4 hand or btb etc

I had 4 hands at Pink Orchard, one attractive and one about 80 years old, had to ask the older one to leave when I turned over !

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason x For This Useful Post:

Rua (29-06-16), sarason (30-06-16)

Can anyone confirm if the pic of Joy on ********* (pink top sitting on massage couch) is accurate ?
    Last edited by Floki; 02-08-16 at 12:01. Reason: Spelling

9. Default

Been a bit inactive on the seen for a while,back enjoying some old and new haunts lately.
    Had a nice time with Debbie a few weeks back, decent massage and nice lady, location a bit sketchy
    but other than that decent.

Went to a Thai girl on Dunbarr street, large angel tattoo.Quality massage, HE decent but not great chemistry between us I think she had an off day.

Been back to Oasis as it used to be a favourite, lovely looking girl but found her a bit pushy and the massage was lame.

Visited ploysai on Washington ST twice in the past two weeks, stunning Thai girl working there, she has the real wow factor. Great chemistry, made me laugh a lot, usual service on offer but she is a cracker to look at. Had a 4 hand massage with her and her friend later this was a first, again great fun and one for the bucket list.

I prefer the Thai massage in general, brings back great memories of the holidays and they usually are good fun to help you relax.
    A few bad experiences using EI for massage and sticking with the shops for my recreation going forward

10. Default

Ha Ha Jason, that`s too funny.

Luckily the 4hands I got the two girls were in their 20s and made this man feel super special.

Haven`t been to the elusive joy yet so can`t comment on her photo.

11. Default

That is joy I have been lucky to get a few massage from her the same table and the same mirror 100%

12. Default

Which Debbie do you mean