Page 141 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2462

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Jason could you post me Kara details too please?

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Street name is not allowed anymore.
    This was a rule that the management and I agreed on.
    Of course you did, considering my previous interactions with you. Nose ring and lead come to mine. Why have a thread called "massage scene" and locations can't be discussed? Are lads meant to guess what scene is like?

Quote Originally Posted by stillirish View Post
    Of course you did, considering my previous interactions with you. Nose ring and lead come to mine. Why have a thread called "massage scene" and locations can't be discussed? Are lads meant to guess what scene is like?
    You can discuss how the scene went, but you cannot provide the location, district is fine.
    And you cannot mention the business names either.

4. Default

I've been to see Jessica a few times. She's chatty and attentive.

5. Default Asian lady

Hi guys,
    Looking for a reasonably young, athletic body type Asian lady (thai/Chinese etc), for a massage and HE.
    I want a combination of good massage and good HE, and extras would be very nice too (BJ preferably).
    Can anyone help me? PM or reply if you can.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    You can discuss how the scene went, but you cannot provide the location, district is fine.
    And you cannot mention the business names either.

7. Default

Lads some help needed.
    Last time out a few months back was a wash out , went to the place with a P off certain street, she spent most of the time on the phone and no notion to make the ending happy !
    I used to love going to the place named after a flower and the lovely P, but not tried them since the move. Near the new place tomorrow, tempted to try. Is it still same staff ? Or any other recommendations much appreciated by PM if ya dont mind. Ta

Reviews

This place is like a Cryptic Crossword nowadays

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

lfccork (02-05-18), Rua (01-05-18)

10. Default

@Limerickdavey1988 Thanks, shame they were quiet good, Duly noted. The other place you refer to the edit makes it as blue says a bit cryptic I am clueless to who you refer I will send ya PM if you dont mind.

Would appreciate any info by PM on Cork scene, in particular any doing anything more than HE.