Page 76 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

I see a place advertising on l....o on north mall Chinese anyone gone there.

2. Default

epic massage is a joke there prices are outrageous for the service provided and I have been in the room twice and I have heard other girls shouting/arguing and laughing it's awful service, the beds are disgusting as well definitely won't be back

Pink on bridge st isn't much better with its extremely poorly lit rooms and paper thin walls and again with insane prices for the service, been with the Japanese girl who cut me short of my time and basically threw me out the door she was in such a rush

The massage shops in cork city really need to up their standards and lower their prices, if anyone knows a decent looking girl who gives a good massage with a fair price please let me know cause I'm sick of being disappointed and ripped off

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Corkman2017 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (27-02-17)

Reviews

Sounds promising alright!

5. Default

didnt find any problems in epic . all was good that is why I am making a appointment with ava today. was in bridge street before with the irish girl and was refused a happy ending got told dont do it but was told she does. left feeling ripped off. i only go to massage shops bad experience before going to places that a girl works out of home.

6. Default

Guess it's all done to personal preference...I have had much better experiences with girls in their own place I find it much safer..each to their own lol

7. Default

had a appointment with ava today and was given a choice of having 2 girls. was a deal on. very happy still smiling. really nice girls. the 2 girls got on well they mentioned about a girl who was fired for causing drama. will be going back

Asked this in client requests section but got no reply.

Is there anyone who offers a slippery gel Nuru massage in Cork anymore?
    Since Anna Massage left I havnt heard of anyone genuinely offering this service.

Quote Originally Posted by ddmurph View Post
    Asked this in client requests section but got no reply.

Is there anyone who offers a slippery gel Nuru massage in Cork anymore?
    Since Anna Massage left I havnt heard of anyone genuinely offering this service.
    thought i spotted Anna Massage back on here again

That's a different girl.

Reviews

Think that's a different ana