Page 108 of 247 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2462

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Any info on Britney who used to be in epic

Quote Originally Posted by patrickc View Post
    Any info on Britney who used to be in epic
    What you want? her name and address? Ffs get a grip, she doesn't work there any more.

She's working in Dublin now to a place i visit regularly and I was told she's new and worked in cork where I'm originally from so I thought you guys could help me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kurbcrawla88 View Post
    There used to be a chinese woman doing massage on marlboro st a couple of months, And then she worked out of a place in South Mall. I was walking a few past there a few weeks ago but the place was closed. Does anyone know where she is working out of now?
    Anyone have any info here?

Reviews

What nationality ? Drove past today saw the place , grand location

Reviews

Don't know what happened with her unless she is on holidays only does he anyway

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stillirish View Post
    The place by the M@ld&on has a new girl. L&*y is the name she goes by late 20s/ early 30s , fine figure, small pert ditties. HE, 69. 90 shekels for the hour.
    What nationality is she , is it a Thai place ?

8. Default

Went for a look around the weekend. Rang joy cos I was looking for a nice black girl massage. But she never seems to work, mist have tried her on 10 different occasions over the past fee monthsbwith no answer. Ended up in Thai place on cook street, is it yellow rose. She tries hard to please. Anyone have any reccomendations for any black girls in cork? Or if not maybe someone with the best boobs that I could pay a visit to for massage.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to billyboy03 For This Useful Post:

btkyss (14-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy03 View Post
    Went for a look around the weekend. Rang joy cos I was looking for a nice black girl massage. But she never seems to work, mist have tried her on 10 different occasions over the past fee monthsbwith no answer. Ended up in Thai place on cook street, is it yellow rose. She tries hard to please. Anyone have any reccomendations for any black girls in cork? Or if not maybe someone with the best boobs that I could pay a visit to for massage.
    Very hard to get joy as she never answers phone, Don't know any other black girl doing massage
    but Olina is in cork this week and if you want big tits she is your girl. Also does superb massage.
    Last edited by blue rebel; 14-08-17 at 15:42.

Reviews

Called to the place where still Irish spoke about , same outcome but paid an extra fiver .... he must have the good looks !! , I recommend