Page 185 of 246 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2460

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Think he's on about the place that's on a street named after a place members of the army live in. It's relatively new I believe and I haven't been. Rock of cheese means moon...

2. Default

So I looked up JoJo and she is advertising no body to body and it’s all professional, tried looking up most Thai places and I got to ask. How do I know that the place I go to will give a he? Like larock of cheese I’ve seen advertising but they say “professional” as well. Basically I don’t want to go somewhere that is going to call the gardai on me for having a stiffy and wanting assistance lol

Reviews

Both do HE

Reviews

Pally yes and topless but pricey so I didn’t bother

Quote Originally Posted by remy82 View Post
    Think he's on about the place that's on a street named after a place members of the army live in. It's relatively new I believe and I haven't been. Rock of cheese means moon...
    Exactly,I have to practice these cryptic clues

Reviews

I found her good just wonder if she is a she can anyone confirm in larock?
    Last edited by lfccork; 01-12-19 at 12:57.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AnIrishRebel View Post
    So I looked up JoJo and she is advertising no body to body and it’s all professional, tried looking up most Thai places and I got to ask. How do I know that the place I go to will give a he? Like larock of cheese I’ve seen advertising but they say “professional” as well. Basically I don’t want to go somewhere that is going to call the gardai on me for having a stiffy and wanting assistance lol
    All thai places do he no towel on you is always a good sign jojo actually asked me if I wanted it.

8. Default

Good people of Cork I am visiting your city and would like a recommendation on a massage place that offers more than just massage and HE I am a big fan of body to body massage. Any tips would be greatfully received. I can share my knowledge of places in Dublin that I frequent..

Reviews

Send me a pm and I’ll fill you in

Lads, anyone interested if one of the current places got a sauna in .
    They asked my opinion on whether its something customers would be interested in .infra red sauna followed by massage ,probably have to charge around 80 an hr for it .
    Asked not to say where .
    I hear its great to loosen muscles before a massage